RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-04, 02:20 AM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

White People Sayin "nigga"

IP:

aye i just wanna know what yall think bout this. i say we should kill them all. oh yeah, if you wanna kill one right now, empire keeps sayin "nigga" but is realllllllly white.

post your thoughts....

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 08-29-04, 02:22 AM   #2
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

wat did you say nigga
Old 08-29-04, 02:22 AM   #3
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

im mexican......is that coo with you nigga
Old 08-29-04, 02:24 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

yea i think its coo for mexicans to say it. word up.

Track of the week:

Old 08-29-04, 02:25 AM   #5
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

nah its not coo for anyone ot say it,...but its apart of my vocab now...lol but i will help you merk any peckerwood that says *nigga*
Old 08-29-04, 02:28 AM   #6
Cocaine
Blow Me

IP:

i dont understand it.. now im white.. and i have said "nigga" now i dont want any hate but i dont get it.. if "nigga" means brother or whatever then why cant white people say it now i can undertsand why people get pissed when "ger" is used but i mean if u can call eachother that whats wrong with me saying it... i know i probably dont understand but i would like to
Old 08-30-04, 12:53 AM   #7
WORDPLAYA
DA Dictionary

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genicide~
i dont understand it.. now im white.. and i have said "nigga" now i dont want any hate but i dont get it.. if "nigga" means brother or whatever then why cant white people say it now i can undertsand why people get pissed when "ger" is used but i mean if u can call eachother that whats wrong with me saying it... i know i probably dont understand but i would like to

why its kuz ya had us in slavery so 4 a long time
it was used 2 put us down so why would u wanna
say it now u kno dats how we gonna take it so just
don't say it

OPEN BATTLES
WORDPLAYA VS Word-Scape
Old 08-30-04, 12:59 AM   #8
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

i say it too and im white who cares you dont like it pop off its not disrespect and 99.9999 percentof the rap game say it including eminem

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-04, 01:10 AM   #9
Klassic
Klassic

IP:

aight red bull GO FUCK YOUR SELF, Empire, i dont mind white people that are aight sayin it, u have to deserve the right, i just hate people who dont go through shit goin at it. Cuz when u have a rich cali boy yellin out nigga on the streets u just wanna knock him the fuck out, and when u do, u go to court, and he stays where he is.
Old 08-30-04, 01:15 AM   #10
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
i say it too and im white who cares you dont like it pop off its not disrespect and 99.9999 percentof the rap game say it including eminem

do you remember what happened when he said that shit? america and hip-hop and black activists were all on his ass for it. he aint that special. fuck what slxdiesel said, you aint aloud to say it around me. fuck off.

Track of the week:

Old 08-30-04, 01:25 AM   #11
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire

eminem dont say that shit, and never has..he says wigga

[QUOTE=$LXDiesel]
aight red bull GO FUCK YOUR SELF, Empire, i dont mind white people that are aight sayin it, u have to deserve the right, i just hate people who dont go through shit goin at it. Cuz when u have a rich cali boy yellin out nigga on the streets u just wanna knock him the fuck out, and when u do, u go to court, and he stays where he is.[.QUOTE]

and the reason why nuthin happens to the person thats saying nigga, is cause they idnt hit nobody...you can say wutever you want, its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, thats something we have here in america
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 05:04 PM   #12
Klassic
Klassic

IP:

lyricallflowz ya can say it, i respect ya, i know u dont mean it that way, all ya dont mean it this way, just some people do and when they say it it pisses me of, when we know u dont mean to hate and shit go ahead, let it out. Also when white people aske why do we not like bein called niggas, ask why some of u dont like to be called wiggas.
Old 09-02-04, 03:08 PM   #13
selah david
New to RV

Exclamation What the fuck is wrong with yall

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genicide~

It's not "o.k." for anyone (including black people to say the word) It was created to be used as an insult by whites (who are your *genicides* decendants). Black people say they use the word because it means something else to them but the truth is we say nigga out of anger and when people act stupid too, just as much as we say it when we're saying :thats my nigga" or "what up nigga".In my opinion black people use the word nigga to remind each other that one is not better than the other and that we are on the same level hence terms like "wall street nigga" or "gutta nigga". Let me also remind you that certain dictionaries define nigger (nigga) as an ignroant person,(even though that is only to detach the word itself from it's original intent). White people are especially not entitled to this word because they are the decendants of the oppressors, and for you to use that word freely is insensitive and ignorant. Why do feel the need to have the freedom to use that word when no matter how much you try to relate to us you will always be what you are and certain doors will always be open to you and closed to us. That's just the way it is. And it is so ignorant for black people to give white people the permission to say "nigga" or give them an "honorary ghetto pass". Someone tell me what the fuck that is all about? So what's wrong with you using the word is you are'nt black, you can not fully indentify with and understand our struggle, even if you live in the "ghetto" because there is still a greater advantage in your favor, it's just up to you to take advantage of the opportuinty. does that answer your question?

Selah (think about it)
Politics and politrix are the same thing because the whole point of the political process is to trick us into giving a particular candidate our favor. So why do people feel so clever when they use the word politrix?
Old 08-29-04, 02:28 AM   #14
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

IP:

UHH...another empire thread...

Pop Lotty, Nigga

Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-04, 02:29 AM   #15
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

its wierd but who cares if we dont liek you and you say nigga ythen you will get merked........nuff said...but oyu coo so you will be saved...Genicide~