![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
Quick Battle
IP:
8lines
No feedin/hatin/d.r votes All votes must be explained I set it up You spit first Any1 down? Prefer someone with some experience.......... And if you post before 11pm eastern, I can post mine up tonight, otherwise I'll key somethin 2morrow.
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Anyone???
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
how bout blind spits we both drop in 10 mins
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Hooked
|
IP:
yo dawg 10 lines is the minamun amount...ite...........pz
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
^^Thanx man and C~Note no hate or anything but i wanna battle someone w/ experience. Any else?
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
i'm experienced dawg
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best In The Game
|
IP:
i would show yall some experince but i got 2 open battels right now c note ill battel soon as one get voted out........so vote on 1 of um so i can vs u holla.......
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Uppin this for anyone..........
__________________
Ur not wack................ I'm just better .:IJL:. reppin strong, wurdshizle |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|