![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Half Lyricist/Half King
|
Ayo N e 1 wanna battle???????
IP:
Iiight rules:
No crew, Hate or d/r votes U spit first 12 lines minimum I'll set it up Must have 3 battles or more to battle me this time, any 1 want some?????? N e 1 up for it, pz out
__________________
<a href="http://http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1194274">Se7eN v.s Long Beach Finest</a> ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best In The Game
|
IP:
yo i would but got to many battles open right noW..........but vote on my shit and i will hit your battles up............holla ..........*1*
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Lmao.. Lets Battle faggit..
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP:
i'm down dawg
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Half Lyricist/Half King
|
IP:
welp I'll battle Hard Hitter first then Joker I made my mind up and hell no Mean_Rapper your gay.......I'll set it up hard hitter
__________________
<a href="http://http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1194274">Se7eN v.s Long Beach Finest</a> ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best In The Game
|
IP:
yo i got 2 open battels..........................idk if i can..........well fuck it this is stupid u should be able to have more then 2 active battles..............
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Half Lyricist/Half King
|
IP:
forget this thread I gotta take some time offline so srry I will battle ya l8er Joker iight???????
__________________
<a href="http://http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1194274">Se7eN v.s Long Beach Finest</a> ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
let's run it, now or after you battle hardhitter,
but on so real shit, i'll battle both of yall at the same time, if yall down lets run it |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best In The Game
|
IP:
2 active battles right now sorry,try back lata..............1
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|