RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-04, 10:28 PM   #1
AJ
Help
 
AJ's Avatar
 
Posts: 382
Exclamation Want A Battle Now!

IP:

I got cheated out of a win just revently thanks to several d/r votes and now I could care less about my fucken record, screw it, time to play by my rules.

10 Lines
No crew, hate, D/R Votes!!!!!!
No feeding
No biting
Etc...
You Spit First
I Set It Up

Lets Go!
__________________
<center>Soloist
Artist's Artifact
Look Into My Eye's<center>
Send a message via AIM to AJ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:28 PM   #2
Ven0m
Light Weight
 
Posts: 214
I'll battle you

IP:

lets do this shit
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:32 PM   #3
AJ
Help
 
AJ's Avatar
 
Posts: 382
IP:

No noobs aloud kid, I don't battle aginst noobs like other people I know, so sorry man, no noobs in here.
__________________
<center>Soloist
Artist's Artifact
Look Into My Eye's<center>
Send a message via AIM to AJ   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.