![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
loosin record or new guy(newber i think it's called??) w/e that is
IP:
well come on I'll rap against you guys but I don't know how so Just tell me hot to do this here and what to do and we'll do it
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP:
Sure Lets Battle, Ok, I Will Set It UP In FL, And Give You The Link, YOu Click On The Link, And Post Your Battle Verse
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP:
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ok..??? I Think
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP:
Go Drop Your Verse In That Link I Posted
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
you have to go first.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP:
Ok ^^
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Free Agent.
|
IP:
Go Check In...
__________________
Run! ![]() The Return..
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|