RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-04, 08:28 PM   #1
.snap.
New to RB
 
Posts: 36
From: Cali
Lookin for first battle

IP:

Yo, lookin for my first one up in here..get this off fresh..


And if you accept, dont pull the no show shitt.
__________________
"Nigga, YoU JuS' GoT KnOcKeD Da' FuCk OuT!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 08:30 PM   #2
Dragon I
British Beef Personified
 
Dragon I's Avatar
 
Posts: 245
From: Brighton, in the UK
IP:

i'll battle u. i'll set it up etc. 10 lines min, i'll post, then u post as soon as poss after my verse s down. how boutit?
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 08:34 PM   #3
Dragon I
British Beef Personified
 
Dragon I's Avatar
 
Posts: 245
From: Brighton, in the UK
IP:

is that ok? don't wanna set it up wihtout u agreeing...
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 08:35 PM   #4
.snap.
New to RB
 
Posts: 36
From: Cali
IP:

k, im up for it
__________________
"Nigga, YoU JuS' GoT KnOcKeD Da' FuCk OuT!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 08:38 PM   #5
Dragon I
British Beef Personified
 
Dragon I's Avatar
 
Posts: 245
From: Brighton, in the UK
IP:

cool. i'll set it up now.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.