RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-04, 12:09 AM   #1
Kid Killa
Banned
 
Kid Killa's Avatar
 
Posts: 149
From: Brooklyn, NY
Battle any newbie

IP:

10-14 lines
No hate, crew, D/R votes
No unexplained votes
You set it up in da frontlines
Due by tommorow at 8:00
Good luck...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 12:17 AM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86
 
M&rk's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,136
From: Michigan
IP:

im bout it but cho ass set it up cus i aint sure how ta
__________________


Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)


Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:47 AM   #3
Frozen Flamez
New to RB
 
Posts: 19
From: Atlanta, GA
IP:

Battle me...I need to elevate...and I need da exercise
__________________
I was born and raised n da Atl/
Now living n da freezing realm of Hell//
But i'll give u dis 1 piece of advice/
Don't mess wit da hottest nigga on ice//


battle record (2-1-0)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 03:48 AM   #4
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t
Banned
 
LuMiNåRy Te-X-t's Avatar
 
Posts: 186
From: Bay Yay Area
IP:

Ill battle any u cats set it up rite now AN ILL DROP FIRST
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 04:03 AM   #5
Frozen Flamez
New to RB
 
Posts: 19
From: Atlanta, GA
IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiGaMorTiz
Ill battle any u cats set it up rite now AN ILL DROP FIRST



iight dawg....I'm setting it up now...
__________________
I was born and raised n da Atl/
Now living n da freezing realm of Hell//
But i'll give u dis 1 piece of advice/
Don't mess wit da hottest nigga on ice//


battle record (2-1-0)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:37 AM   #6
Kid Killa
Banned
 
Kid Killa's Avatar
 
Posts: 149
From: Brooklyn, NY
IP:

I need someone to drop a vote here. I wanna close this for more battles. Any newbie?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.