![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
Quickly
IP:
Anyone wanna have a quick battle, somethin' around sixteen lines
I set up you spit first I spit when I see that you have normal voting rules
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
ok set it up................................................ ........................................... and no feedin'
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
fair enough, look for it in the Front lines and I'll wait for your post...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
yo I titled it as you versus amp, don't ask I don't know either, just so you know it says you're battlin' amp but the poll is still right so go do your thing...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|