![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
DopeNAMe. OR anyone LETS GO
IP:
10-16 lines
blind spit. checkin drop in 30 u set it up iaccept whos down |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
set it up now
i will battle u and what not i'll check in and merk u |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Aite its set go drop an checkin
Still LOOKIN FOR ONE MORE |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yeah go
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
I'll wait until your battle is done and then maybe I'll battle you, let me think about it, okay?...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Fuk that kid...i want u first...why r u scared..wow
ull think ABOUT IT duK KID U LIL BITCH DUK....MY CALLOUTS ILL SET IT UP RITE NOW SAM RULES...... U DOWN OR U SCARED |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
Be patient, I'll battle you when I feel like it, understood, I don't see why you're so persistant in battleing me, but you'll get your battle
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
wuteva u battle me now or duk an be a pussy man its just a text battle im bouncin soon u dont gotta be a bitch...an Eh Desert holes our battle is cancled.
Dope names a pussy....mark ass bitch scared to battle if u aint ^^that then ud set it uo by now\ callled u out last nite |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
^^no...go post bitch....u have been merked....dont bitch out now..
lol....u already agreed to post in 30 minutes so u better do it or else i'll report it and get a win |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
Rigamortez, or whatever,I guess I'll battle you, and if you think callin' me a pussy did it you're badly mistaken, I just want to shut you up...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
hit my batttle up i already got 2 open sorry dawg onc u iget one closed ill set it up beeyatch./..buit hit my battle up wit madman cuz
i voted on yours |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
*waiting* Pm me wenyou set it up then or do something...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned
|
IP:
Aite man i iwll fosho when r u boucnin the site we can battle tonite possibly
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
the latest I'll stay on is about another hour or so, I didn't get much sleep last night and was out doin' stuff today so I'm beat...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline ![]() DopeName<center> <center>SucideInc. <center> Later DanE Word-Ness I have a website |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|