RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-04, 01:01 PM   #1
lyrical-murder
New to RB
 
Posts: 51
From: London
~Callin' out to Newbies, Who gon' battle this biatch ~

IP:

undefined

yea yea... i'll set it up,
usual stuff, 10 line min

holla back to battle...
__________________
~- Damnn Shawty, You Know Who This Is -~
" I Know Ya Type, I Know Ya Kind, You Quick Ta Back Down "
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 01:27 PM   #2
D.liver.E
Flyweight
 
D.liver.E's Avatar
 
Posts: 169
IP:

I'll battle u...........set it up....................................
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 01:37 PM   #3
Neek
Flyweight
 
Neek's Avatar
 
Posts: 112
From: Hell,YO
IP:

I will and i'll set it up
__________________
Neeks Tha Nicest...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 01:52 PM   #4
Dope Name
Light Weight
 
Dope Name's Avatar
 
Posts: 213
From: Green Bay, we're ghetto off tha hook here ;)
IP:

^ why don't you two battle each other, the thread starter seems to be offline, I mean it would be convinent for both of you, you're about evenly matched if I remember correctly...
__________________
<center>NissanSkyline

DopeName<center>
<center>SucideInc.
<center>

Later DanE
Word-Ness
I have a website
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 02:00 PM   #5
D.liver.E
Flyweight
 
D.liver.E's Avatar
 
Posts: 169
IP:

yeah she online now, I'll wait a lil' longer, if she dun set it up I'll pm the other guy or some shit... Thxz anywayz daddy dope name
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 03:38 PM   #6
lyrical-murder
New to RB
 
Posts: 51
From: London
IP:

yeah.. holla - wanna get some votes on ~lyrical-murder -v- d.liver.e~ please!!

back to top -

anyone wanna battle... usual rules.
10 lines min.
holla back to battle..... One.
__________________
~- Damnn Shawty, You Know Who This Is -~
" I Know Ya Type, I Know Ya Kind, You Quick Ta Back Down "
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.