![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I Wanna Battle.................
IP:
I Wanna Battle............................................ ....
U Already Kno
__________________
Pop Lotty, Nigga Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!! A |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"
|
IP:
aight lets do this bitch.... ill set it up you spit first ten lines how bout it due tonight
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
hahah...he's basically a newb look at his record and ur gonna battle him...u sad ass bitch....haha goodnite...
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
IP:
iight lets go
__________________
Pop Lotty, Nigga Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!! A |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Biting
|
IP:
Yo.............
I Want Next................. I'll Set Up |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
IP:
iight
__________________
Pop Lotty, Nigga Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!! A |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|