![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A.K.A Mischief Since '00.
|
Shaking The Dust
IP:
I haven't battled since like October.... So i need to shake the dust, so who wants to battle....30 minutes Blind Spit Check In's No unexplained, Hate,Crew, B/S votes....
Who's Down?
__________________
<center> |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A.K.A Mischief Since '00.
|
IP:
Also, I'll set it up....
Need to get this done fast.... So PM me, or Reply...
__________________
<center> |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A.K.A Mischief Since '00.
|
IP:
Oh and i forgot to say the lines
8min. 16.max Now Dammit Someone Reply |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
This is my first post!
|
IP:
I will battle.
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|