![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
Callin Mulletstation out
IP:
Uhuh
yo chek this I grab tha mic i rip it and eat it up like a fuckin biscuit I crush any MC in my muthafuckin way I spit fuckin ruff jus like Kay-Slay I don't give a fuck who u is battle me u bound to get dissed dog yo name is Mulletstation u tha king of mastabation homey don't hate on Fonzi Da Great dogg u jus been served heres yo muthafuckin plate
__________________
Fonzi Da Great
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
Hello Sir,
Battle you say? May day! May day! Post in the battles. ill be happy to battle you. set rules; how about 10 lines,
__________________
--- stay in school |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Aiight dogg
__________________
Fonzi Da Great
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
uh "word"
So once you post it put your rap in. and I will follow.
__________________
--- stay in school |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|