RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-04, 11:34 PM   #1
Mixx
Suspended: Biting
 
Mixx's Avatar
 
Posts: 127
Anyone Battle?

IP:

Anyone want to battle? dun matter who sets up.. dun matter who spits first.. 10-16 bars
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-04, 11:35 PM   #2
Da Infamous
Flyweight
 
Da Infamous's Avatar
 
Posts: 123
From: NYC
IP:

Batle Accepted
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-04, 11:36 PM   #3
Mixx
Suspended: Biting
 
Mixx's Avatar
 
Posts: 127
IP:

Set it up "RIGHT" in the front lines and go ahead and spit first
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-04, 11:45 PM   #4
Da Infamous
Flyweight
 
Da Infamous's Avatar
 
Posts: 123
From: NYC
Exclamation check it out...

IP:

I GOT DA KILLA FLOWS ON EVERY BATTLE
POISON YA ASS CAUZE LIKE A SNAKE I'LL RATTLE
718 I REP ALL DAY
YA AREA IS WEAK AND THROUGH YA TOWN I'LL SPRAY
VOCABULARY KILLA
CAUZE LIKE NAS I'LL SURPRISE, THESE RHYMES I BRING YA
BEST FLOWS BUT NEVER GETTIN VOTES
EVEN WHEN MY WORDZ I SNEAK LIKE A UZI ON A COAT
WHEN I FINISH POSTES I GOT DA OTHER GUY SHOOK
THEY WITNESSED ME RAP THEN SAY "MADE YOU LOOK"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-04, 11:50 PM   #5
Mixx
Suspended: Biting
 
Mixx's Avatar
 
Posts: 127
IP:

Lol man.. u aint suppose to be rappin in here.. u suppose to set up in front lines.. nub
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-04, 11:51 PM   #6
Da Infamous
Flyweight
 
Da Infamous's Avatar
 
Posts: 123
From: NYC
Exclamation

IP:

who givs a fuck


da point iz u can't deny my killa flows
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:08 AM   #7
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past
 
Posts: 2,765
From: inside your nightmare's
IP:

Haha Ill Merk The Both Of You ....
Which One Of U Wanna Loose?
__________________
Crhyme Sindicate
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:09 AM   #8
T12U3 K1LlA
Suspended: Biting
 
Posts: 292
IP:

Yo Valor Wanna Battle Quick Battle 5-10 Lines U Spitt First I Set It Up Iight?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:14 AM   #9
Da Infamous
Flyweight
 
Da Infamous's Avatar
 
Posts: 123
From: NYC
Exclamation son???...

IP:

yo killa???...
i challenge you
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:14 AM   #10
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past
 
Posts: 2,765
From: inside your nightmare's
IP:

how bout u set it up and spit first

other wise no deal
__________________
Crhyme Sindicate
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:16 AM   #11
Da Infamous
Flyweight
 
Da Infamous's Avatar
 
Posts: 123
From: NYC
Exclamation Yo, Valor????

IP:

Hold Up...
I Challenge Valor Now!!!

Find Our Battle On Front Lines
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:16 AM   #12
T12U3 K1LlA
Suspended: Biting
 
Posts: 292
IP:

Ok Dogg
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-04, 12:22 AM   #13
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past
 
Posts: 2,765
From: inside your nightmare's
IP:

killa ill battle u some other time...


da infamous
prepare to get murked...
__________________
Crhyme Sindicate
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.