![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
...Belong...
|
Open Callout
IP:
Any 1 wanna battle im up for offers i'll set up
__________________
Quote:
^ Amen Brother ^
Quote:
R.I.P OMB |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Ble$$ed With Talent
|
IP:
ill battle u
__________________
KiLlAh BwOy Blue Print Fear Me For I Am The Greatest |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
...Belong...
|
IP:
cool i'll let u know when im ready
__________________
Quote:
^ Amen Brother ^
Quote:
R.I.P OMB |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Ble$$ed With Talent
|
IP:
k.........holla bacc
__________________
KiLlAh BwOy Blue Print Fear Me For I Am The Greatest |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|