![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
This is my first post!
|
bring a fight!!!!!!!
IP:
Want a champion battler to contend against me, like sing solo for instance. Don't be afraid chicken.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
I'll battle you, but you have to set it up and state the rules.
And don't worry, I ain't no champion, but I aint no amature neither. |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
i am a newbie and i am looking where to find a battle
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
[/merk material]
|
IP:
You`re a n00b?
Would never have guessed.
__________________
- Deja Vu -
remember us?
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm So Punny
|
IP:
hahahahhahahahhahahahha
i'm hungry |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|