![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
Looking for a battle
IP:
10-20 lines. I'll post first unless you want to.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
i'll battle you....you set it up and i'll spit first
![]()
__________________
I'm the KING you cant touch me....I'm tha UNTOUCHABLEGAME OVER
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
OK, Im setting it up now
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
All set up, ready to go
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|