![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GrOwN aSs MaN
|
Look'N to battle yo...holla atcha boyee man
IP:
don't be scurred
HOLLA BACK |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Cheating
|
IP:
I Challenge You....
Vote Fa My Other Battles With Honestness |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP:
I'll battle what up, LK reppin real hard
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GrOwN aSs MaN
|
IP:
aiyo Infamous...I'll set it up but u gotta spit 1st...agree coo...if not..NEXT
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Cheating
|
IP:
Alright But In Da Meantime Vote On My Other Battles
Don't Front Just Vote Fa Sa Best One!!!!!!! |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|