![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
....Trunks R 4 Bodies....
|
open callout.........
IP:
holla at me if you want to battle you set up you spit first..........
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
I have a lot to learn...
|
IP:
yo gambino ill battle u
ill set it up... aight... peace
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
I have a lot to learn...
|
IP:
aight its done... go reply in the thread after u see my first verse
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
I have a lot to learn...
|
IP:
where u at man...
__________________
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|