![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
yo wat up w/ it dis mic-wrecker
im lookin 4 a battle to keep my skillz sharp i'll take on anybody.... let that b known tryin to get respect on dis site ppl b underestimatin me so......im on a campaign to stop dat shit wat up w/ a battle |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Skadoosh!
|
IP:
cool playa
i'm down 4 a battle u spit first and to keep it fair we'll make it no feedin aight playa!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
aite i gotchu
let's decide on the rules now wat u down wit |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Skadoosh!
|
IP:
10-15 lines max.
no hate no d/r no crew NO FEEDIN 1hr 4 the spit |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
i gotta better idea how bout me an countree jay take u up on that offer for da tag team battle
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Skadoosh!
|
IP:
well i already got flow intelligent up on that
u can team wit him if u want |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
The New King Of New York
|
IP:
Perhaps I can be of some assistance?
~CJ~ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
he still lookin 4 another partner i got one ready rite now
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
c we ready u ready wha's da hold up
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Skadoosh!
|
IP:
check it i'm down
but GKilla has gone so i'm a see if i can get DeLeon to team wit me i'll pm u when he gets back to me playaz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
so who else u got....it was yo idea i think its hott im tryin to run wit it
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm BAAAAAAAAKK
|
IP:
get supreme to team up w/ chu
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|