![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........
|
who wants some!!!!
IP:
yo here the rules
10-15 lines no dr hate or crew u get 20 mins to spit after u check in u spit first if u down wit battlin post up or pm me iight.... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
THE COUNCIL
|
IP:
Lets do this up then set it up drop first I'l key one up after that
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
THE COUNCIL
|
IP:
pm me if ya want to battle
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Cheating
|
IP:
yo leonardo?, i wanna challenge you let's go
set it up, u asked fa it!!!! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
THE COUNCIL
|
IP:
Alright I'll take both yall on, I'ma merk ya kid,
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended: Cheating
|
IP:
post it up then
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|