RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-04, 12:45 AM   #1
Darth Assassin
New to RV

Genesis.......

IP:

I as well came from RW........alot of talk has been goin on about this site and i decided to spread knowledge and see what this place is about

in case u havent caught on....im a topical cat.....but see im not one dimensional.....i battle as well.....u will notice that complexity is my biggest asset along with my wordplay....

spreadin knowledge and promotin hip hop is my main focus as well as elevatin others.......peep ur lyricists lounge if u wanna find me........
ill battle from time to time....if the competition is right and theres more lyrics than talk......

im a cool cat......beef?? pssh.....doesnt exist with me......but i can have a temper and have a nack for puttin the truth out there about herbs

ps.....can u catch on to my complexity??? proceed with caution

d.a.

Send a message via AIM to Darth Assassin Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Assassin   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-04, 05:00 AM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

yo welcome to rv.
Old 12-27-04, 06:30 AM   #3
EyeDentity
..I'm Back..

IP:

[B][Font=Times New Roman][Size=2]Welcome To RapVerse, Don't Start Trouble Coz We Got Both RV And RB Here [/Size][/Font][/B]

Me Vs Diplosive
Coming Soon-True Loyalty[Part Two]
Old 12-27-04, 11:20 AM   #4
parasite
Banned: Spamming

IP:

welcome..........
Old 12-27-04, 02:30 PM   #5
Darth Assassin
New to RV

IP:

so this is where u disappeared to huh???

cool to see u again man.....

RV AND RB!!!!!! ooohhhh im sooooo scared.......psssh whateva, its the net i told u my purpose

anyway....ill be lookin out for u chief.....just look out for my recent pieces and ill ressurect some of my old ones as well

battles??....u know how i do......ima bring a new era to battlin here.....hehehe

d.a.

Send a message via AIM to Darth Assassin Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Assassin   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-04, 10:00 PM   #6
LyLWuN
New to RV

IP:

Aww....U Came.....Hey U
Old 12-27-04, 10:21 PM   #7
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP:

[QUOTE=Darth Assassin]I as well came from RW........alot of talk has been goin on about this site and i decided to spread knowledge and see what this place is about

in case u havent caught on....im a topical cat.....but see im not one dimensional.....i battle as well.....u will notice that complexity is my biggest asset along with my wordplay....

spreadin knowledge and promotin hip hop is my main focus as well as elevatin others.......peep ur lyricists lounge if u wanna find me........
ill battle from time to time....if the competition is right and theres more lyrics than talk......

im a cool cat......beef?? pssh.....doesnt exist with me......but i can have a temper and have a nack for puttin the truth out there about herbs

ps.....can u catch on to my complexity??? proceed with caution

d.a.[/QUOTE]
WEEEELLLLL

I do topical, text, graphics, AND audio...

BEAT THAT biznatch

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-04, 01:22 AM   #8
Untraceable
..Rv Sucks..

IP:

[SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]welcome and stay active[/FONT][/SIZE]

Send a message via AIM to Untraceable Send a message via Yahoo to Untraceable   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-04, 07:31 AM   #9
Darth Assassin
New to RV

IP:

*nods at all*

*looks at L.I*

*laughs*

nigga plz......ive seen ur battles.....=sucks more ass than a vacuum cleaner on a donkey......
pssh....dude get on my level....newbie to the game??? not likely...ull get ur feelins hurt dude

*pats L.I on head*

i dont do audio....and ur topicals are nuthin special.....

smh

d.a.

Old 12-29-04, 11:08 AM   #10
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP:

[QUOTE=Darth Assassin]*nods at all*

*looks at L.I*

*laughs*

nigga plz......ive seen ur battles.....=sucks more ass than a vacuum cleaner on a donkey......
pssh....dude get on my level....newbie to the game??? not likely...ull get ur feelins hurt dude

*pats L.I on head*

i dont do audio....and ur topicals are nuthin special.....

smh

d.a.[/QUOTE]
People from RW have no right to judge dope pieces...they do not understand complexity of the work....go back to RW and crawl in to herb infested hole you call dopeness

*waits for darth ass to realize that star captions are played and using them repeatedly will only make him more of an herb*

- dead -

Crhyme Sindicate

Last edited by L.I. : 12-29-04 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-29-04, 09:33 AM   #11
mizz fyre
**the council**

IP:

yo wassup darth....this is #1 from rw

Old 12-29-04, 10:43 AM   #12
LyLWuN
New to RV

IP:

^ ^ ^
Another Familiar Person.....Welcome 2 U 2
-------
L0L @ Darth.....
It's All True.....Pathetic Isn't It Fuckin With Noobs?
Old 12-29-04, 03:08 PM   #13
Darth Assassin
New to RV

IP:

[quote]People from RW have no right to judge dope pieces...they do not understand complexity of the work....go back to RW and crawl in to herb infested hole you call dopeness[/quote]

1st off.....dope?? lmao...plz ask someone from rappersforum.com(not rw) if ur battles are dope and if ur writtens are dope....
2nd...complexity??.......where..???......show me UR multis and UR wordplay and then shyt.......ill give u a thumbs up......

now this is complexity.......[url]http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?p=1853847#post1853847[/url]

u dont have to give me props cuz i know ur too stubborn for that.......but it seems to me that the rest of ur peeps like it.......
but hey......what do i know........im talkin to a dude who THINKS he knows complexity

heh....if im right and u feel ur wrong.....dont hurt ur pride.....nor urself......just dont respond.....

pssh......herbs....lol...

*taps foot*

d.a.

Old 12-29-04, 05:33 PM   #14
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP:

[QUOTE=Darth Assassin]1st off.....dope?? lmao...plz ask someone from rappersforum.com(not rw) if ur battles are dope and if ur writtens are dope....
2nd...complexity??.......where..???......show me UR multis and UR wordplay and then shyt.......ill give u a thumbs up......

now this is complexity.......[url]http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?p=1853847#post1853847[/url]

u dont have to give me props cuz i know ur too stubborn for that.......but it seems to me that the rest of ur peeps like it.......
but hey......what do i know........im talkin to a dude who THINKS he knows complexity

heh....if im right and u feel ur wrong.....dont hurt ur pride.....nor urself......just dont respond.....

pssh......herbs....lol...

*taps foot*

d.a.[/QUOTE]
hold up ill go put shit "like"-this-AROUND//my\\(insanely)"hot"-wordplay- so u can understand it. If you knew anything you'd know multi's dont mean shit in battles.
[quote]“Shapeshifter”, life - a “puzzle” - everywhere I been, “I fit”(benefit)
Delivered the knowledge “fresh”, sometimes even “sent a mint”(sentiment)
[/quote]

My point exactly. And get a new sig.

And rappersforum.com? Half their forums have only 1 thread. Lol how bout you go to RB and post that verse you posted here and get laughed at. It was coo I'll give you that. But you'd get laughed outta town by all the quotations and explanations.

Crhyme Sindicate

Last edited by L.I. : 12-29-04 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-29-04, 05:19 PM   #15
Compose

IP:

[QUOTE=Darth Assassin]*nods at all*

*looks at L.I*

*laughs*

nigga plz......ive seen ur battles.....=sucks more ass than a vacuum cleaner on a donkey......[/QUOTE]

^wtf?...talkin about u dont start beef but look at that, and wtf vacuume cleaner and donkey...nono

welcome anyway
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus