RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-05, 02:40 PM   #1
Debit
Light Weight

Ducked...is it just me

IP:

everyone here knows i have beef with cali...nothing new...always been that way...recently though he said he would set up a pink slip battle so he could "own me"...well i'll give him his credit...he did set it up...but here's the catch...he never accepted...he would post in our battle thread but he never accepted...he set it up...i wrote my verse and dropped it the same night he set it up so he accused me of "prewriting"...i find it funny how i could prewrite when this is the first time i have did text in months but anyways he didn't accept...so once again he talked all that shit and then bitched up...i know their will be cali d/r's in here such as omen and diabolic but i could give a rats ass on what they say...so with that being said...has he ever pulled anything like that with anyone else's battles

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=189805

u want proof...here's proof^^^
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-05, 02:43 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

i think he done that a few times, set the battle then not accepted......

i dont hate/dr him so dont give a fuck but it aint right really.
Old 05-11-05, 02:47 PM   #3
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP:

Chief Is A Fukkin Ducker Too I Hate Duckers Chief Pms Me Sayin He Wants A Battle I Set It Up He Ducks Thats Twice Now Im Gettin Pissed Then He Has Tha Odasity Ti Say Imma Dukker In His Sig Lmao Anyway Duckin Is Duckin Whether Not Checkin In Or Not Acceptin After Talkin Shit Its All Quak Quak.........
Old 05-12-05, 04:30 PM   #4
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA$per
Chief Is A Fukkin Ducker Too I Hate Duckers Chief Pms Me Sayin He Wants A Battle I Set It Up He Ducks Thats Twice Now Im Gettin Pissed Then He Has Tha Odasity Ti Say Imma Dukker In His Sig Lmao Anyway Duckin Is Duckin Whether Not Checkin In Or Not Acceptin After Talkin Shit Its All Quak Quak.........

You ducked The Sorrow over 5 times..
Old 05-11-05, 02:49 PM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

he shud've battled still

but in all seriousness he would own you, i mean his 61-12 record or sumthin like that speaks for itself cuz he's beaten numerous vets on here already!!!!

but he did the same when i battled him............posted in the thread but never accepted, but me and him are crew so i aint gonna hate!!!
Old 05-11-05, 02:54 PM   #6
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo
he shud've battled still

but in all seriousness he would own you, i mean his 61-12 record or sumthin like that speaks for itself cuz he's beaten numerous vets on here already!!!!

but he did the same when i battled him............posted in the thread but never accepted, but me and him are crew so i aint gonna hate!!!

o my goodness the man who once said records dont mean shit
and no he didnt beat them because he had most of good peeps
blacklisted and only allowed his d/r's to vote plus hes bitchin out on
the got skillz tounrey cuz he knows he sucks.......
Old 05-12-05, 02:02 PM   #7
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
o my goodness the man who once said records dont mean shit
and no he didnt beat them because he had most of good peeps
blacklisted and only allowed his d/r's to vote plus hes bitchin out on
the got skillz tounrey cuz he knows he sucks.......

IM IN THE TOURNEY YOU HAVE VOTED FOR ME BFORE GUESS YOUR MY D.RDUMB FAG AND NOONE INCLUDING DEBIT HASNT VOTED FOR ME IN ONE OF MY BATTLES I HAVE D.R NO WRONG LAST TEN BATTLES HAVE BEEN DIFFRENT VOTERS IVE WON AS USUAL STUPID FUCK IM BETTER THEN YOU AND EVERYONE WHO POPS SHIT IN THIS THREAD AS FOR DEBIT I MEANT TO ACCEPT I FORGOT ABOUT IT MAKING TRACKS AND SHIT NOONE THINKS ABOUT YOU NOONE HAS POSTED ABOUT YOU BUT FIRST THING YOU DO IS POST ABOUT ME YOUR A QUEER PERIOD AND I SEE YOUVE MADE YOUR 'I HATE C.A.L.I CLUB' bunch of groupies mad my songs get more replies views and listens then yours mad my battles get more views and votes then yours and mad my soundclick gets 100 times as many visits as yours hey guess i am better fucking herb go die

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-05, 02:51 PM   #8
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

i love how everyone says cali would own whoever he's battling...only reason he wins is because of his d/r club...giving out platinum membership cards for it and shit
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-05, 02:53 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

i admit he has dickriders but not all of them vote

a certain person calls me a CALI dickrider but i aint never voted in a single one of his battles!!!!
Old 05-11-05, 02:56 PM   #10
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

people call u a cali d/r cause alot of peeps who are so called buddy buddy with em think that he's always right...he's 24 and on a website and shit...he says he has his own label...he named names of the peeps on their and it's ashame cause one of the people said they weren't even on his label...they said cali just threw their name into it...and is waiting for the right time to own em
Old 05-11-05, 03:05 PM   #11
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
He E lOOCH I BEEN KNOWN THAT AND HES DUCKING ME IN PINK SLIP ON HIS REAL ACCOUNT HES BITCH MADE

-Cali (in Lady Fiya's I know who Deific is thread)

i love how he does that...he talks shit bout everyone else but then ducks battles himself
Old 05-11-05, 03:06 PM   #12
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

debit>cali...

in tha words of jimmy pocketz

nuff said
Old 05-11-05, 03:08 PM   #13
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
everyone here knows i have beef with cali...nothing new...always been that way...recently though he said he would set up a pink slip battle so he could "own me"...well i'll give him his credit...he did set it up...but here's the catch...he never accepted...he would post in our battle thread but he never accepted...he set it up...i wrote my verse and dropped it the same night he set it up so he accused me of "prewriting"...i find it funny how i could prewrite when this is the first time i have did text in months but anyways he didn't accept...so once again he talked all that shit and then bitched up...i know their will be cali d/r's in here such as omen and diabolic but i could give a rats ass on what they say...so with that being said...has he ever pulled anything like that with anyone else's battles

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=189805

u want proof...here's proof^^^

and we care because?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 05-11-05, 03:09 PM   #14
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP:

RV has a big D/R population.
Old 05-11-05, 03:11 PM   #15
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

yea i know and dv's part of it...i'm not suprised the d/r muslim sounding (dv, garbage at audio) came to the jews aid <---cali (should go back to flipping burgers)

only directed at those to and no one else...lol