RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-06, 05:30 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Apexx is @ least 35...since he wants to play hard ball...lemme throw one out

IP:

2 years ago, he said he was in Real Estate...

I asked how long he'd been doing it, and he said 10 years...

HOL UP

So, that either means he started in real estate when he was 13-14, or he's really in his 30s, which I think is the case.

It doesn't phase me...But, I'm sick of people making accusations bout my steelo when they livin in glass houses.

Oh...Apexx...need I remind you of that Aim convo where you told me that you'd fucked a teenage girl when you claimed to be in your 20s?

Unlike you, I've NEVER, EVER had sexual relations with a minor, and NEVER will.

FUCK U VERY MUCH.

Now, go ahead and deny it.

And NOS...If you got a problem with Beef...then, step up and tell mofos to chill with it and I'll chill with it. But, I'll be damned if Imma sit back and let people make wild accusations, when they are the ones doin the shit they're accusin me of.

Hell naw

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-27-06 at 05:41 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-06, 05:44 PM   #2
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

...rofl i was onto him being middle aged for a MINUTE....ANNNNNNNNNNNNND i've BEEN sayin that dude's a pedo.....

i whole heartedly believe this is his blackplanet page

http://members.blackplanet.com/apexx

no 25 yr old black "rapper" who lives in jersey who got money,a porshe,bla bla bla stays home on a friday night to post on a rapboard instead of goin out,or instead of bein with a girl

I BET HE IS THAT MARRIED 28 YR OLD FROM BLACK PLANET
rofl
N I ALSO BET IMMA SEE HIS MID LIFE CRISIS HAVIN ASS GET CAUGHT ON DATELINE NBC TRYNA HOOK UP IWTH 13 YR OLD OFF THE NET

he is old,he is a pedo,n he is full of shit..........all this has been established ages ago
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-06, 05:45 PM   #3
Magic5

IP:

Uhh, how did you prove that he's at least 35?

I could say that you're at least 50 and then say, "Well, Q said he had some degrees and those take 4 years to get. So, therefore. . he must be at least 50."

You don't even make sense, man. Just give it up.
Old 05-27-06, 05:49 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Uhh, how did you prove that he's at least 35?

I could say that you're at least 50 and then say, "Well, Q said he had some degrees and those take 4 years to get. So, therefore. . he must be at least 50."

You don't even make sense, man. Just give it up.

No where do I use the word "proof"...

I'm making accusations like he is. But, one thing I'm not making up is the part about him fucking a teenage girl. He made a thread about me being a pedo, but has ZERO proof of the such. Anyone can say whatever they want to.

Shit goes BOTH ways.

Don't get it twisted.
Old 05-27-06, 05:47 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...rofl i was onto him being middle aged for a MINUTE....ANNNNNNNNNNNNND i've BEEN sayin that dude's a pedo.....

i whole heartedly believe this is his blackplanet page

http://members.blackplanet.com/apexx

no 25 yr old black "rapper" who lives in jersey who got money,a porshe,bla bla bla stays home on a friday night to post on a rapboard instead of goin out,or instead of bein with a girl

I BET HE IS THAT MARRIED 28 YR OLD FROM BLACK PLANET
rofl
N I ALSO BET IMMA SEE HIS MID LIFE CRISIS HAVIN ASS GET CAUGHT ON DATELINE NBC TRYNA HOOK UP IWTH 13 YR OLD OFF THE NET

he is old,he is a pedo,n he is full of shit..........all this has been established ages ago

For real, I don't give a shit if he's 55. I know at least 2-3 cats on here who are in their late 20s/30s. So, that's not the point. The point is, this nigga making wild accusations when he's the one guilty of what he's accusin my ass of.

Of course he'll deny it.

Fact is, this nigga fucked a teenage girl, and BRAGGED about it.

Old 05-27-06, 05:48 PM   #6
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

...well seein that u have to be at least 18 to do real estate n he said 2 yrs ago that he's been at it for 10 yrs,would make him AT LEAST 30...was that a little over ur head ?
Old 05-27-06, 05:50 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

*yawn* you try too hard.

a 20 year old fuckin an 18 year old OMG WHAT A CRIME!!! lmao. ironic that you can't prove a single one of these wild ass claims lmao.

But for the sake of shittin in your mouth. I'll make you and anybody else here a deal I'll take a picture of my license with my DOB on it, if you and LK (the proven 2 oldest people on this board - BY THEIR OWN EVIDENCE) take a pic of your shit, which I already know both you old dusty ass muhfuckas will never do lmao. unlike you I got nothing to hide.

till then, you just look liek you're doin what you ALWAYS do - getting your miserable self some company by trying to make me down with you. "I'm not old, you are!" type shit. same shit you try to do with you being gay and trying to put your lifestyle in the place of mine lmao, nah son.

try again fruit basket.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-06, 05:52 PM   #8
Adam

IP:

I'd fuck a 16 year old if I was 20.
Old 05-27-06, 05:55 PM   #9
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

rofl @ offerin to take a pic of ur license,dude even someone with no skill can change the date even in friggin paint,if u dont got photoshop,get outta here with that

why dont u give a direct response to how u've been doin real estate for 12 yrs if u are supposedly 25
Old 05-27-06, 06:06 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl @ offerin to take a pic of ur license,dude even someone with no skill can change the date even in friggin paint,if u dont got photoshop,get outta here with that

why dont u give a direct response to how u've been doin real estate for 12 yrs if u are supposedly 25

now it's 12 years, before it was 10.

and I did give a direct response fat stuff. 10 years?? only the Q sees and hears things like that, yet, just liek you, he can't prove a damn word of it.

why don't you give a direct response to why you got laughed at on soundclick and you thought people thought you were nice but you were actualyl too damn stupid to realize they were laughin their asses off AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

why don't you give a direct response to that invite to a battle I put on the table. You seemed to disapear right about that time and now you're back hoping I forgot.

lmao, fuckin pathetic.

BTW, liek I said, I'll post a pic of my license. I'm not like you and spend hours of my life editing pictures to look cool to people in the internet. That's for losers liek you and Q who live your life here. But thanks for confessing that even if you did post your license pic, you'd edit it lmao.

dip shit lmao.

you're not even on my level man lmao. I see where you're gonna trip before you even step.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-06, 06:47 PM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
now it's 12 years, before it was 10.
WOW....ARE U REALLLLLLLLLLLY THAT FUCKIN STUPID? IF TWO YEARS AGO U HAD BEEN DOIN REAL ESTATE FOR 10 YRS,TO DATE IT WOULD BE 12
2+10=12
ROOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
dude,get off the net n go back to school i swear u are pathetic

why don't you give a direct response to why you got laughed at on soundclick and you thought people thought you were nice but you were actualyl too damn stupid to realize they were laughin their asses off AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

my direct response is,that u walked into the trap i created but u are way too dumb to even realize it.......i wanted u to say with ur own mouth(well keyboard) that the rankings are purely based on how many clicks u get...n u did just that when i posted my ranking n u went off laughin ur ass off about how i only got a high ranking cuz so many ppl clicked it
so what is ur direct response to u rockin ur ranking in ur sig if it merely pertains to how many times its clicked n NOT how good it is?

why don't you give a direct response to that invite to a battle I put on the table. You seemed to disapear right about that time and now you're back hoping I forgot.
actually i didnt see it,i havent logged in in a minute....but seriously son,why would i battle u when i retired ages ago? n i've told other ppl i could easily beat that i wont battle again in my lifetimes.....unlike u,i realized awhile back that battlin on the internet is a fuckin joke.....

BTW, liek I said, I'll post a pic of my license. I'm not like you and spend hours of my life editing pictures to look cool to people in the internet. That's for losers liek you and Q who live your life here. But thanks for confessing that even if you did post your license pic, you'd edit it lmao.
no...u spend not hours,u spend DAYS ...rofl...remember when u thought u exposed me how much time u spent on it? 3 days prior to u postin up that thread u were hintin at it...fuck outta here man,u spend more time on here than anyone n u are middle aged.....just admit u are a pedo before i see u on dateline nbc

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 05-27-06 at 06:52 PM. Reason: cuz he a middle aged,giraffe necked,FRENCH FAGGOT MUSTAGE,PEDO,WHO GOT EXPOSED FOR BEING OVER THE HILL N HE BUTTHURT
Old 05-27-06, 06:00 PM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

And...I sure as hell am not making up the Real Estate part...

man, I swear Imma start saving AIM convos.

Old 05-27-06, 06:06 PM   #13
Magic5

IP:

Nobody believes AIM conversations in the first place, but when somebody that walks around with a negative respect level posts one up it's just like, a fucking joke. Nobody takes you serious. Nobody believes anything that you say. You're a fucking loser, dude.
Old 05-27-06, 06:08 PM   #14
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Nobody believes AIM conversations in the first place, but when somebody that walks around with a negative respect level posts one up it's just like, a fucking joke. Nobody takes you serious. Nobody believes anything that you say. You're a fucking loser, dude.

I don't think I quite got an answer about that Virgin thing...

I saw something about a record label

I saw something about math

Still, no answer.

Instead of stayin on my balls, go find u a pretty chick and get on her pussy...I heard it's da bomb!
Old 05-27-06, 06:29 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I don't think I quite got an answer about that Virgin thing...

I saw something about a record label

I saw something about math

Still, no answer.

Instead of stayin on my balls, go find u a pretty chick and get on her pussy...I heard it's da bomb!

funny you talk about being on people's balls when you aleready made a track about wantin to suck mine.

fuck outta here man your credibility = less than zero.

like your real life rap fans.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.