RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-06, 04:02 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Fuck it people need to hear this

IP:

All the smart black people on this board dont even have the energy to say this shit and they feel you people are hopeless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
God hopefully ppl will get this. If I came into your house when you were a baby, robbed your family, killed your parents and left u on the streets to starve. You were forced to fend for urself. And all the mistakes that u made that were CAUSED by that robbery, and they did NOTHING to help. And now you had kids and they're falling into the same trap due to there being no clear way to help. God peopel are never gonna get this because white people cant fuckin stand the thought of them having a HUGE AS FUCK upperhand. Yeah we're complaining for nothing alright.

THAT is just the analagy for how black people 'complain'. Of course anyone can get out of any situation. But this fuckin country dug a ditch for us, and created a slope that will only go deeper and deeper. WHILE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP. God If you put white people in ou situation we have the exact same problem. Of course white people are poor too, you don't know the history. Now I'm gonna speak at white people in general since everyone LOVES to do that with us. White people know for a fact that they have more of an upper hand in mainstream american society. But OF COURSE, none of you want to face that because that makes you feel like you arent working as hard. No, you're working just as hard as black people. The only difference is you're not on the recieving end of a snowball effect. The situation in the ghetto will only get worse, it shaped our character and it developed our anger. If you have to go outside and see all this crazy bullshit, knowing that its NOTHING like that on the other places in the country, how would u feel? We all know why we're stuck in these areas. White people sit on this metaphorical thrown and either pretend that its actually easy to get out the situation, or pretend its not existant. But I think, fuck it im certain that none of you will EVER come to this conclusion yourself. Now let's all watch white people come in here and get mad at me for generalizing white people, when they didnt say anything in the other threads about black people.

ps, Niggers are inferior -_-
Old 06-18-06, 04:10 AM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

LMFAO, damn nigger doesn't know english. It's metaphorical THRONE, not thrown, jackass.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 06-18-06, 04:10 AM   #3
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Finnally some sense, aight my nigga I finnaly agree wit sum1 on here..you can't just say all willy nilly that black people dug a deep hole fo them selves because it aint our fault like you said...we've always been "inferior" in the eyes of the president and the white house...white people wont admit that because they dont want to look like racists which theyre not but the white guys have to realise that it's true most white people look down on black people as in they are the "challenged" part of America that needs hand-me-down's and sympathy but that's just when you watch the New Orlean disaster on the televison theres millions of niggas livin in poverty needing to get money therefore stealing when no white man who tends to own the prominent jobs is going to hire a "thug" who is black and from Harlem right?, so we steal...therefore a bad image..its the cycle....thats what Im sayin...Indeph is right...but I know we gon get sum white folk sayin this aint true but it is...its just fact....

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-06, 04:17 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

This is dumb shit man...

Every race has rich people and poor people.. Fuck outta here talking like black people in america are the only ones who get stuck living in bad conditions.. THAT, is ignorance..

You aint got it any worse than the next race.....
Old 06-18-06, 04:47 AM   #5
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
This is dumb shit man...

Every race has rich people and poor people.. Fuck outta here talking like black people in america are the only ones who get stuck living in bad conditions.. THAT, is ignorance..

Are you serious?......as a whole the black race in the United States has always been inferior. And its not just blacks, Its anyone who is considered nonwhite, Mexicans, Asians, Middleastern list goes on. Its more of a stereotypical thing then actual reality my very ignorant friend. I'm black alright. And my father and mother have both raised me, my sister and brother in a majority white neighborhood in the subrubs of my city. I havn't felt or seen any racisim because i know the people around me and i know they arn't racist. But overall in the history of my country. My people has always been seen as slightly lesser then the white population. And since slavery has ended and all that, blacks were supposed to be seen as equal to whites...but seriously? was that true..and is it true today?...blacks have come a long way yes. but there is still a slight inequality. its not a big margin..but a slight inequality. and i feel that inequality will never go away because of the history of my country. yes you right in saying that every race has its rich peeps and poor people, but as a whole the black population has a MUCH harder time making a successful future for themselves. because the white man is basically in control of this country. think about that....the white man has control in this country and i think everyone on this site who has half of any sense would agree with me. i'm not trying to show animosity towards whites....oh no no....i got friends of all walks of life. i love whites just as much as a love blacks...but all of what i said is the truth as well.......thats reality.....don't try and dodge it man.
Old 06-18-06, 04:50 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
Are you serious?......as a whole the black race in the United States has always been inferior. And its not just blacks, Its anyone who is considered nonwhite, Mexicans, Asians, Middleastern list goes on. Its more of a stereotypical thing then actual reality my very ignorant friend. I'm black alright. And my father and mother have both raised me, my sister and brother in a majority white neighborhood in the subrubs of my city. I havn't felt or seen any racisim because i know the people around me and i know they arn't racist. But overall in the history of my country. My people has always been seen as slightly lesser then the white population. And since slavery has ended and all that, blacks were supposed to be seen as equal to whites...but seriously? was that true..and is it true today?...blacks have come a long way yes. but there is still a slight inequality. its not a big margin..but a slight inequality. and i feel that inequality will never go away because of the history of my country. yes you right in saying that every race has its rich peeps and poor people, but as a whole the black population has a MUCH harder time making a successful future for themselves. because the white man is basically in control of this country. think about that....the white man has control in this country and i think everyone on this site who has half of any sense would agree with me. i'm not trying to show animosity towards whites....oh no no....i got friends of all walks of life. i love whites just as much as a love blacks...but all of what i said is the truth as well.......thats reality.....don't try and dodge it man.

YO, you keep on preaching like that...

Because there are literally thousands of rich black people out there tonight putting food on the table paid for with their good jobs...

Not everyone in your race is struggling pal... Just like 'the white man' is a patheticxally stupid generalisation considering not all white people are in power.
Old 06-18-06, 09:20 AM   #7
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

Quote:
YO, you keep on preaching like that...

Because there are literally thousands of rich black people out there tonight putting food on the table paid for with their good jobs...

Not everyone in your race is struggling pal... Just like 'the white man' is a patheticxally stupid generalisation considering not all white people are in power.

did you read anything that i wrote? seriously did you? black people AS A WHOLE have a harder time providing for themselves in this country. and that is due to the views and perspecitves from my countries history. not every ppportunity and open door given to a white person will be given to a black person for the better. so black people have to strive even harder to come up out their situation. you obviously have a lot of learning to do about the United States there son. and no not all white men are in power. but in my countries history it has been that way FOR A LONG TIME. and for the most part. who has always been the president of the united states...oh yea a white man....that may change this next upcoming election, but thats an if.

and one more thing..i'm not generalizing white people here pal. i'm telling you what is the truth. are you even from america? i don't know if you are. but if you was then you wouldn't be making ignorant statments like you are. are you black...more then likely not. so once again.....go take a sociology class on the society of america.....you need it.....so untill you can actually say something that directly represents reality, your just another lost mothafucka with no clue

and one more thing...your little bit about more white people are in poverty then blacks....your right....but what your dumbass isn't right about is the percentage ratio....BIG DIFFERENCE THERE SONNY.....much larger black poverty percentage then white......why is that?..inequality. and don't tell me that they just need to work hard and get out their situation...i'm quite sure most of them are....but did anything ring a bell to you on why a larger percentage of black poverty is even there in the first place?..........read a book bitch

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 06-18-06 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-18-06, 10:22 AM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
did you read anything that i wrote? seriously did you? black people AS A WHOLE have a harder time providing for themselves in this country. and that is due to the views and perspecitves from my countries history. not every ppportunity and open door given to a white person will be given to a black person for the better. so black people have to strive even harder to come up out their situation. you obviously have a lot of learning to do about the United States there son. and no not all white men are in power. but in my countries history it has been that way FOR A LONG TIME. and for the most part. who has always been the president of the united states...oh yea a white man....that may change this next upcoming election, but thats an if.

and one more thing..i'm not generalizing white people here pal. i'm telling you what is the truth. are you even from america? i don't know if you are. but if you was then you wouldn't be making ignorant statments like you are. are you black...more then likely not. so once again.....go take a sociology class on the society of america.....you need it.....so untill you can actually say something that directly represents reality, your just another lost mothafucka with no clue

and one more thing...your little bit about more white people are in poverty then blacks....your right....but what your dumbass isn't right about is the percentage ratio....BIG DIFFERENCE THERE SONNY.....much larger black poverty percentage then white......why is that?..inequality. and don't tell me that they just need to work hard and get out their situation...i'm quite sure most of them are....but did anything ring a bell to you on why a larger percentage of black poverty is even there in the first place?..........read a book bitch

Yeah man, black people fucked up their image through the media...

Go tell someone else about it...
Old 06-18-06, 05:08 AM   #9
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
This is dumb shit man...

LOL, nah dawg sorry, what you just said is ignorant... it completely ignores the facts that do exist... blacks in America are astouuuuundingly less well-off than the rest of the population... there are still huge racial barriers in the financial breakdown of the nation, and that cant be ignored... and it also cant be denied that this traces DIRECTLY back to slavery, which is what Deph is saying here... he has a point, and he has a point that is agreed upon by anybody with a professional in sociology...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 06-18-06, 05:11 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
LOL, nah dawg sorry, what you just said is ignorant... it completely ignores the facts that do exist... blacks in America are astouuuuundingly less well-off than the rest of the population... there are still huge racial barriers in the financial breakdown of the nation, and that cant be ignored... and it also cant be denied that this traces DIRECTLY back to slavery, which is what Deph is saying here... he has a point.

Blay..

Your a known black cocksucker...

You love them more than you love your own race...

How can I ever respect someone like that.
Old 06-18-06, 05:22 AM   #11
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Blay..

Your a known black cocksucker...

You love them more than you love your own race...

How can I ever respect someone like that.

like, please... just let me quote that post one more time...

LOL, omgg... you dont deserve an opinion on any social issue again for the rest of your life Nos, seriously... wtf

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 06-18-06, 07:03 AM   #12
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
This is dumb shit man...

Yo that's stupid, theres white people in poverty..yes but on a HUGE differnent ratio favouring them to colored people in poverty

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-06, 07:39 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict_NYC
Yo that's stupid, theres white people in poverty..yes but on a HUGE differnent ratio favouring them to colored people in poverty

Actually theres not...

Its just that black people are a minority..

White people have about the same based on numbers alone....
Old 06-18-06, 07:43 AM   #14
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Actually theres not...

Its just that black people are a minority..

White people have about the same based on numbers alone....

Black people everywhere are not a minority, Africa is full of poverty....

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Old 06-18-06, 09:17 AM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict_NYC
Black people everywhere are not a minority, Africa is full of poverty....

Russia's full of poverty....