RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-06, 08:05 PM   #1
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

New Rv Radio

IP:

yeah, I'd like to run a new RV radio. Actually Keep this shit active. And interesting. I'll drop some details. tell me if your interested.

The radio would include

a subforum

a voting thread (vote for your best song)
discussion (discuss the radio)
submitting thread (submit your hottest songs for the radio)
Freestyle Friday (every friday, we'd get 2 emcee's to spit against eachother maybe on yahoo or something and i'll post it on the radio)
Hottest Tracks ( We will be playin only the hottest tracks)
more to come

who's interested?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 08:40 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

pppftt..

that be my vote. what?? haha. that'd be sick kid. I'd actually want to listen to it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 08:49 PM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

yeah famz. i'll think of more shit if more people are interested

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 08:54 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

^^son...who's not gonna be interested in hot music?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 08:59 PM   #5
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

i second this....

this can take the place of the Feature system in the Songs Forum.....

instead of Features... have the RV radio....

and the hottest tracks make it to the play list....

but... feel free to organize this shit how you see fit....

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 09:00 PM   #6
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

thank god someone responded to my RV radio thread and stepped up to do it
Old 07-02-06, 09:19 PM   #7
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

yeah. im feelin this idea. and we need one. So i'm going to contact strobe

but question. Who knows any free radio hosters? unless you want to use the soundclick radio?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 07-02-06, 10:14 PM   #8
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

You're dumb. This is one of those ideas that everyone will support for a minute and then stop caring. How do I know? I still try and keep the radio active by telling anyone who wants to be in it to PM me in my sig. I told whoever's in charge of the audio forum they could PM me with the featured tracks and I'd add them. They just don't do it. God bless you if you think you can do a better job but I'm telling you, the likelyhood of that actually happening is LOW as fuck.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-02-06, 10:40 PM   #9
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Yeah im down..ayo for the radio use skype..much easier IMO... can be freely downloaded at www.skype.com and also, im feelin' that we shud have a presenter that wil pre-record an hour show for each week and then air it so people can listen every saturday lets say and lets have it running for the week..so we have the voice of rv..honestly I have the time and interest to do that..so get at me

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 11:25 PM   #10
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict_NYC
Yeah im down..ayo for the radio use skype..much easier IMO... can be freely downloaded at www.skype.com and also, im feelin' that we shud have a presenter that wil pre-record an hour show for each week and then air it so people can listen every saturday lets say and lets have it running for the week..so we have the voice of rv..honestly I have the time and interest to do that..so get at me

great idea. Im interested in the presenter thing.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 07-03-06, 04:28 AM   #11
Konvict_NYC
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
great idea. Im interested in the presenter thing.

Yep...I can def hold that is down...do like the saturday show..1 hour of radio..play the featured audio tracks..look at diss tracks all from rv also play mainstream songs...perhaps get a caller in the show from rv..

N.O.K

SpuL - 10/10
Shere Kaughn - 10/10
Speats - 20/10
and more

Send a message via AIM to Konvict_NYC Send a message via MSN to Konvict_NYC   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 11:00 PM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

logic's calling me dumb for attempting too improve the site. So whats your grudge against me? Shit just because you had a rough childhood, doesn't mean you have to take that shit on me. Naww meanz. And see your referring me to your flop ass radio. Naww B. i actually know what im doin. Like you dont even do audio so i dont know why you even bothered doin it.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 07-03-06, 02:56 AM   #13
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
logic's calling me dumb for attempting too improve the site. So whats your grudge against me? Shit just because you had a rough childhood, doesn't mean you have to take that shit on me. Naww meanz. And see your referring me to your flop ass radio. Naww B. i actually know what im doin. Like you dont even do audio so i dont know why you even bothered doin it.

Ok, you really are retarded. First of all, I do audio, I just don't get to record all the fucking time and drop tracks twice a week, k? When MY RV Radio first came out it was the number 2 soundclick station for about a month, then it flopped, why? BECAUSE NOBODY ON RV CARES AFTER A MONTH. I don't know how many times this needs to be proven before people can get it. Before I did anything, there was NO RV radio, period. So don't act like you have some revolutionary idea that you're helping the site with. If people PM'ed me to have their tracks featured, I'd make it happen if I didn't think it was whack, it is in no way my fault that it flopped. Like I said, go ahead and try some shit just so it can flop after a month or even better when you suddenly leave the site for months then come back like anyone here missed you.

Track of the week:

Old 07-03-06, 08:04 AM   #14
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
Ok, you really are retarded. First of all, I do audio, I just don't get to record all the fucking time and drop tracks twice a week, k? When MY RV Radio first came out it was the number 2 soundclick station for about a month, then it flopped, why? BECAUSE NOBODY ON RV CARES AFTER A MONTH. I don't know how many times this needs to be proven before people can get it. Before I did anything, there was NO RV radio, period. So don't act like you have some revolutionary idea that you're helping the site with. If people PM'ed me to have their tracks featured, I'd make it happen if I didn't think it was whack, it is in no way my fault that it flopped. Like I said, go ahead and try some shit just so it can flop after a month or even better when you suddenly leave the site for months then come back like anyone here missed you.

Reminds me of a time when i was at the mall, and i met up with my boyz who sell crack and shit. And they were like "Yo Kontro, I saw you in the newspaper and shit, your the athlete of the year huh?" and i'm like yeah. then they were like When i was in highschool i was the best. and shit. i had schools watchin me and everything. And then once you get to grade 11, Man your fucked, your going to drop out, and everythings gonna go away.

See, i just laughed, because, these guys didn't go to school didn't do the right things, have nothing in life, and now try to bring me down. and i realized. YO. Im not you. therefore who knows what could happen

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 07-03-06, 02:41 PM   #15
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Reminds me of a time when i was at the mall, and i met up with my boyz who sell crack and shit. And they were like "Yo Kontro, I saw you in the newspaper and shit, your the athlete of the year huh?" and i'm like yeah. then they were like When i was in highschool i was the best. and shit. i had schools watchin me and everything. And then once you get to grade 11, Man your fucked, your going to drop out, and everythings gonna go away.

See, i just laughed, because, these guys didn't go to school didn't do the right things, have nothing in life, and now try to bring me down. and i realized. YO. Im not you. therefore who knows what could happen

This also reminds me of all the times on RV I said an idea wouldn't work/last and whoever came up with it cried and whined and said I was hating. Then just like I said, it fucking flopped. I really wish there was some sort of repercussion greater than the fact that I can come back a month from now and say "I told you so.", but there isn't. So go ahead and do your thing, I'm just telling you it's a waste of time.

Track of the week: