RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-06, 08:26 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Marriage and procreation...

IP:

If God wants you to be married before procreation, but he allowed humans to be fertile at such a young age. Most people want their children to be around twenty or older when they get married so they don't make stupid choices. So, are they going against the christian God? Why, if he exists, would he give us sexual maturity at such a young age if he didn't expect us to make children that early?

Welp... - hitches up trousers. - I should be getting on a fucking spree.
Old 12-30-06, 09:30 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

dude if you expect christianity to make sense you're the fool.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-07, 07:15 PM   #3
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

it doesn't say that u have to marry at a certian age, back in the midevil time people only lived till like 30s so they got married at like 14 and shit. but yo i dont believe in marriage anyway so w/e.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 12:19 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Maybe he did it to give people the chance to make their own decisions and "test" us in a way. Think about it, if there were a difference between heaven and hell, their have to be people to go to both, God's not going to make it so that everyone will be perfect and all get to heaven.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-13-07, 05:20 AM   #5
M&rk

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Maybe he did it to give people the chance to make their own decisions and "test" us in a way. Think about it, if there were a difference between heaven and hell, their have to be people to go to both, God's not going to make it so that everyone will be perfect and all get to heaven.

im happy if your happy believin that, just know that im happy thinkin your the dumbest and most ignorant and most illogical fuck every to speak and attempt to explain their religion

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 12:14 PM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
im happy if your happy believin that, just know that im happy thinkin your the dumbest and most ignorant and most illogical fuck every to speak and attempt to explain their religion

Why? Because I don't know what the most powerful and all knowing being is doing at all times and made an attempt at explaining a concept you won't believe because there's no "proof"? Oops, my fucking bad. I must be really dumb.

Track of the week:

Old 01-25-07, 06:30 PM   #7
M&rk

IP:

Quote:
Why? Because I don't know what the most powerful and all knowing being is doing at all times and made an attempt at explaining a concept you won't believe because there's no "proof"? Oops, my fucking bad. I must be really dumb.

ya... and because theres multiple other religions that feel just as strong about something completely different. so to tell me that i should "believe" in something with out proof would make me dumb and easily influencial and if i was that easily influence i'd have to "believe" in the thousands of other random religions with out proof.

my reverbnation.com page
Old 01-02-07, 03:46 AM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

if that "god" you believe in really loved you, he wouldn't allow someone to lure you into a place to torment you eternally, now would he? if the "god" you believe in were even one quarter as powerful as they tricked you to believe, he wouldn't have needed to "rest" after creating the earth, would he? I mean he created the entire infinite spread of the universe in a day, but took 6 days to create the earth?? lmao. if the "god" you believe in were so superior and were really everywhere and could see everything, he would have certainly seen satan conspiring and turning against him instead of falling for it like a sucker, now wouldn't he?

the "god" in your story book is either dead or a fool. you believe in a self conflicting control device you pawn.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-07, 07:22 PM   #9
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
if that "god" you believe in really loved you, he wouldn't allow someone to lure you into a place to torment you eternally, now would he? if the "god" you believe in were even one quarter as powerful as they tricked you to believe, he wouldn't have needed to "rest" after creating the earth, would he? I mean he created the entire infinite spread of the universe in a day, but took 6 days to create the earth?? lmao. if the "god" you believe in were so superior and were really everywhere and could see everything, he would have certainly seen satan conspiring and turning against him instead of falling for it like a sucker, now wouldn't he?

the "god" in your story book is either dead or a fool. you believe in a self conflicting control device you pawn.

see your deception of God is wrong

God is also a judge to

now say that you raped someone...do you think it'd be fair for the rapist to just go..no thats why God has to judge you for your sins....

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-21-07, 07:37 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
see your deception of God is wrong

God is also a judge to

now say that you raped someone...do you think it'd be fair for the rapist to just go..no thats why God has to judge you for your sins....

god is also a judge, well, here's what we do know, you can kill someone and never get caught. now here's what you don't know. is there a god that supposedly sees you and will judge you?

only thing you have to fall on are your "beliefs" of something you've never seen, heard, felt, tasted, or even experienced anywhere but in your imagination.

pretty thin premise to go basing a lifestyle on isn't it?

as a side note, you didn't adress any of those "shortcomings" of this would-be perfect being.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-23-07, 11:27 AM   #11
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
god is also a judge, well, here's what we do know, you can kill someone and never get caught. now here's what you don't know. is there a god that supposedly sees you and will judge you?

only thing you have to fall on are your "beliefs" of something you've never seen, heard, felt, tasted, or even experienced anywhere but in your imagination.

pretty thin premise to go basing a lifestyle on isn't it?

as a side note, you didn't adress any of those "shortcomings" of this would-be perfect being.

haha your wrong

I have felt the pressence of God

I've learned I cant serve money and God

and Proverbs 16:3 says "Commit to the lord in everything you do and you will be blessed"

That there just shows me if I stay strong and commit what I do through him that I will be blessed..

You also have to think

Yeah apexx you have a porche,money,clothes all that junk..but do you think it goes with you when you die?

Why do those things mean so much to you?

Thats Why i store my treasures in heaven rather than earth because the greatest treasure on earth wouldn't compromise for the smallest thing in heaven

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-23-07, 01:03 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
haha your wrong

I have felt the pressence of God

I've learned I cant serve money and God

and Proverbs 16:3 says "Commit to the lord in everything you do and you will be blessed"

That there just shows me if I stay strong and commit what I do through him that I will be blessed..

You also have to think

Yeah apexx you have a porche,money,clothes all that junk..but do you think it goes with you when you die?

Why do those things mean so much to you?

Thats Why i store my treasures in heaven rather than earth because the greatest treasure on earth wouldn't compromise for the smallest thing in heaven

PT, that stuff you just mentioned means nothing to me dude, that shit's not important to me. whats important to me was my spiritual development, and i've developed it to a level where i'm completed. everything ive wanted to accomplish, i've already done. all this extra stuff is just that, extra stuff.

and you saying you "felt the pressence of" god is akin to someone saying they "felt the effects of" a placebo pill. if the mind thinks its real, it becomes real. a book written by man, not god, tells you 'believe everything i tell you, and you will be blessed'. if you allow your self to be brainwashed by that book full of lies and contradictions, then anything inside is gonna seem real to you.

and you still keep running from the blatant contradictions of something you still can't verify exists. if your god is so powerful, why did he need to rest? all powerful beings don't need rest do they? money's the root of all evil. yet, your church will gladly take all your money. ironic isn't it? the bible tells you that adam was the first man, and woman came from him. yet, when you're emrbionic, you begin deveolping as a female and growing female parts before you ever even become a male. now...wouldn't it be the other way around if adam really came first? cmon man, the bible wanted us to believe that women menstruate because of eves "original sin", yet down the line we've learned that women menstruate because its integral to puberty and they wouldn't be able to ovulate without it. the same applies for gravity. at one time religion wantedyou to believe that god is what kept you down on this planet. yet newton discovered that it's actually a force called gravity. and the list of blatant contradicions goes on and on and on and on.

pull your head out the sand. if you're as brave as you say you are, look the truth in the face. look the truth in the eyes and say that the facts are lying and the bible is telling you the truth. put the non-facts in a higher place than facts, then ask your self how logical that is.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-02-07, 01:19 PM   #13
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

I like to see that you think you know what I believe in and I LOVE to see that you're so fucked up in the head that you can't take anything at what it is and is claimed to be and instead come up with a trillion reasons why it's not. Not just this, I mean everything. I also think it's cool that you want to take the bible literally instead of symbolically. I could tear you apart in this argument you're attempting to start but you'll just end up making jokes about me being fat until I decide you're not worth my time, instead, I'll just make that decision now.

Track of the week:

Old 01-02-07, 05:10 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
I like to see that you think you know what I believe in and I LOVE to see that you're so fucked up in the head that you can't take anything at what it is and is claimed to be and instead come up with a trillion reasons why it's not. Not just this, I mean everything. I also think it's cool that you want to take the bible literally instead of symbolically. I could tear you apart in this argument you're attempting to start but you'll just end up making jokes about me being fat until I decide you're not worth my time, instead, I'll just make that decision now.

I'm assuming you're talking to me? cuz I'm not talking to you.

and when you're done bitching, realize that i don't take anything at face value. cuz every tree has roots.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-02-07, 04:58 PM   #15
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

I don't understand why people call Satan the epitome of evil either. I mean, he would've had some reason, being an angel, of going against God. If God is all powerful, the angel would've known the consequences. Or are we supposed to believe the angel is retarded? So when he's cast down, why did he suddenly decide he wants to torture everyone for no reason? If he did torture people, he'd be more like God's executioner than enemy, as God sends people down there. It's like a man giving his girlfriends to his friends when he's done with them.

Quote:
Maybe he did it to give people the chance to make their own decisions and "test" us in a way.

That's the answer to everything --- something doesn't make sense because God is testing us, or because he's beyond logic.

I think it's more like nature or God allowed us to breed when we were young, and all these supposed "christians" are not teaching their kids to be mature and intelligent at a young age enough to procreate.