RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-07, 02:57 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Talking El Rey vs. DC: two graphics titans!!!!!

IP:

Check out both of these covers. Both of them did a bang up job. But, I think I prefer my man DC's more cuz it's for my mixtape!!!!! haaaaa

Nah...which one y'all think is better?

El Rey's

DC's

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 03:04 PM   #2
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

to be honest i think they both real dope with those covers so i can't really pick out a winner
Old 04-25-07, 03:10 PM   #3
Compose

IP:

i'd say 2nd if i could make out what that little blob of circle thing is, the hell is that a liquid whistle or somethin
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-25-07, 03:26 PM   #4
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

thats what i thought it was too ^ lol. nah im feelin both of them . cool shit

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 03:29 PM   #5
DC
New to RV

IP:

It says Tha Q... lol
Old 04-25-07, 03:35 PM   #6
DC
New to RV

IP:

Thats it without the effects^^^
Old 04-25-07, 03:56 PM   #7
Compose

IP:

^oooh lol my bad, yea the 2nd one looks doper imo that kinda zooming feature thing it gives off or somethin like somethins going fast, i didnt notice the "tha" part thats why though, the 1st one is too but it looks a little faker like idk, but the lightning/rain is illness, but lol @ dollars and pennies falling
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-25-07, 04:10 PM   #8
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

Word to Rey Reys Skills

and that Billion Dolla Project better hit the streets soon.... ive already gotten like 4 emails askin me where they can find your shit durin my show.....

Stay up broham

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 05:44 PM   #9
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Word to Rey Reys Skills

and that Billion Dolla Project better hit the streets soon.... ive already gotten like 4 emails askin me where they can find your shit durin my show.....

Stay up broham

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

u serious bro? Well, it'll def. be worth the wait...Apexx is gonna mix my joint...

18 tracks

Due out July 1st

Old 04-25-07, 06:25 PM   #11
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

^^Well...bring it on BISH!

I say yall two take it to the computer!

lol
Old 04-25-07, 06:37 PM   #12
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

i like the design of the second one better... with all the depth displayed and everything... but its way too hard to decipher wat it actually says
Old 04-25-07, 06:43 PM   #13
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

personally Dc's cover doesnt work for me at all. the no effect Q logo he posted is sick, but the "tha" text doesnt really fit but the 3D Q itself is off the chain, I n I suggest re-thinking the placeemnt and style of "tha"....as for the cover itself... that liquid Q is placed in such a random environment it feels dumb.seen. wat relevance does that train station have to anything else inthe cover? and the title 1,000,000 project looks so fake on that wall, just no.

reys cover is jus i dunno. the idea itself is a lil unimaginative. those falling pennies look so fake...loose the pennies, keep the cash. and maybe darken them orplace some individual lighting effects on them. the background itslef and the falling rain is all ill and well executed.big up. not too sure about that font tho.

both rather average covers.
but I n I would reccomend going with Reys. and loosing the pennies. incorporate that 3D "Q" by DC sumhow aswell.

http://www.acuitydesigns.co.nr

^holla 4 graphics that I n I dnt even need to compare on a forum. I n I charge tho.

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 04-26-07, 04:21 AM   #15
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
personally Dc's cover doesnt work for me at all. the no effect Q logo he posted is sick, but the "tha" text doesnt really fit but the 3D Q itself is off the chain, I n I suggest re-thinking the placeemnt and style of "tha"....as for the cover itself... that liquid Q is placed in such a random environment it feels dumb.seen. wat relevance does that train station have to anything else inthe cover? and the title 1,000,000 project looks so fake on that wall, just no.

reys cover is jus i dunno. the idea itself is a lil unimaginative. those falling pennies look so fake...loose the pennies, keep the cash. and maybe darken them orplace some individual lighting effects on them. the background itslef and the falling rain is all ill and well executed.big up. not too sure about that font tho.

both rather average covers.
but I n I would reccomend going with Reys. and loosing the pennies. incorporate that 3D "Q" by DC sumhow aswell.

http://www.acuitydesigns.co.nr

^holla 4 graphics that I n I dnt even need to compare on a forum. I n I charge tho.

yeh true say your gfx are big still