RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-09, 02:07 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Latin Kitten (or anyone who can get peoples addresses over the internet)

IP:

So did you actually get my address over the internet or is that a bluff?

Cuz if you can do that shit, then could you get me a couple peoples addresses if I provide an AIM screen name or a facebook account?

Cuz i'd definetly pay you a good sum of money if you could...
Old 01-12-09, 02:12 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

its called scamming...

you make an account in their town posing as a really hot chick and start talking to them saying you just moved there... looking to make friends, they get all mushy and go WHOA I HIT THE JACKPOT inside their head..

then you say so where abouts do you live?

continue talking to not arouse suspicion continiously acting more and more into them.. then say hey, whats your addy ill drive over now.....fuck taking it slow i wanna talk to you face to face...
Old 01-12-09, 02:14 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

what sum of money are we talking here because i am the master of this type of thing.
Old 01-14-09, 07:35 PM   #4
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
what sum of money are we talking here because i am the master of this type of thing.

cuz your gay and like having cyber net sex with men

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-09, 02:14 AM   #5
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

^^^^that should work

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 01-12-09, 02:27 AM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

nah I don't think that would work, me and Nos already discussed on msn why it wouldn't really work.

Anyone know how to hack peoples addresses or something?
Old 01-12-09, 02:29 AM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

wish i knew how but cant help u

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 01-12-09, 02:30 AM   #8
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
So did you actually get my address over the internet or is that a bluff?

Cuz if you can do that shit, then could you get me a couple peoples addresses if I provide an AIM screen name or a facebook account?

Cuz i'd definetly pay you a good sum of money if you could...

guy u r turning into a stalker for real. are u bein bullied that bad online er what..... jaaaayyyyzzz.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-09, 02:36 AM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
guy u r turning into a stalker for real. are u bein bullied that bad online er what..... jaaaayyyyzzz.

Actually if you wanna fucking know one of my best female friends was being bullied at her school, some back stabbing mother fuckers who pretended to be her friends turned against her and made rumors about her and started talking shit behind her back and being racist towards her and dissing her bf who they don't even know, and they're doing a good job at making her hate going to school cuz everyday she wants to slap one of them out but can't or she'll be expelled cuz it's a catholic school.

I want their addresses so I can go fuck their houses up because I don't want some piece of shit kids like this to get away with the pain they've caused her, cuz that's my bestfriend and i've got her back for life. And the fact she didn't do shit to deserve that kind of treatement from these assholes, and that they just think they can do whatever they want cuz they're the "popular" kids in their little fucking highschool no one cares about, makes me want to set them straight.

They aren't in my area and they don't associate with the same people as me, so I have no way of obtaining their addresses, but when I do, I'll take a trip to wherever the fuck they stay in a heartbeat and put some bricks through their windows with a message attatched cuz that's how I roll.

Last edited by JTR : 01-12-09 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-12-09, 02:33 AM   #10
сварливый

IP:

you cannot hack their address.. you can only hack their local service provider and get a general sense of the area that they live in based on their internet connection and the near-by connection server that they run on..

in other words you can't find out whose computer it is based on their unique computer address unless you have a sense of their location, there isn't a database of computers attributed to their owners, only computers attributed to areas.

That's the science of the U.S.'s FBI investigations of people who break federal laws over computers in any case.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 01-12-09, 02:39 AM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
you cannot hack their address.. you can only hack their local service provider and get a general sense of the area that they live in based on their internet connection and the near-by connection server that they run on..

in other words you can't find out whose computer it is based on their unique computer address unless you have a sense of their location, there isn't a database of computers attributed to their owners, only computers attributed to areas.

That's the science of the U.S.'s FBI investigations of people who break federal laws over computers in any case.

Nah man there's programs online you can pay money for, all you need is a name or email address or something and you get the persons whole background information and address... I dont remember what it's called though and it was pretty damn expensive. Apparently company owners use that shit... Im pretty sure you can get someones address over the internet bro, if her name could come up in my dads bank account for trying to get access into it, im pretty sure she can hack a couple highschool kids addresses.
Old 01-12-09, 02:56 AM   #12
сварливый

IP:

ok, if you dont believe me, i went and researched it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://ask-leo.com/can_i_get_someones_name_and_address_from_their_ip_ address.html

I have the IP address from someone who's causing me some problems. Can I get their name and location from that?

Yes and no.

But mostly no.

I get this question a lot, so let me explain.

As I've discussed in previous articles, there are common services on the internet that will return information about an IP address. Services like ARIN, PlotIP and others will return information about the ISP or hosting company that owns the block that the IP is a part of. Typically that will include the name, address, phone number of the ISP.
"... if you're a regular person just trying to track something down on your own, you simply can not get the information."

At that point your only option is to contact the ISP and ask them. They do know which of their customers the IP is assigned to. The problem is that ISP's will not give this information out to just anyone. Typically it will require legal actions, as part of some kind of police or court proceeding, to get the ISP to release the information.

So can you get a name an address from an IP? Yes ... if you have the legal backing to go get it. Otherwise, if you're a regular person just trying to track something down on your own, you simply can not get the information.

here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...17045055AAuI1Km

same question is asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081127222906AAnGx6m
That is not possible. It is against privacy law and only way to get fully address of person behind IP address is to contact his ISP.
And they will probably not disclose you any information's without court order.

But anyway with some advanced IP address locators like:

http://www.find-ip-address.org
http://www.ipaddresslocation.org

you can get a lot informations about owner of IP address. The full address is not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.businessknowledgesource.com/technology/can_i_get_someones_name_and_address_from_their_ip_ address_021491.html
Can I get someone's name and address from their IP address? This is a great question. There are a lot of myths and rumors that swirl around the Internet about IP addresses. I read a question on one message board on which a very, very concerned parent asked about IP addresses and stalkers. Apparently, this poor woman's kid had posted something rather mean and unflattering on someone else's blog
or something like that. The owner of the website then replied to the kid. He told this kid that he had his IP address, and so he now knew his exact home address, his phone number, his name, his social security number, had access to credit cards and bank accounts, knew his work address, and basically every single confidential and private piece of information that you could know about a person and, of course, that he was going to come and get this poor kid.

You can see why the mother was concerned.

Well, to rest your uneasy minds (or maybe to disappoint you a little bit), you can't get that much information just from someone's IP address. But you can get a fair amount.

First of all, let's define an IP address. Basically, an IP address is a number-a totally unique number-that is assigned to each machine on the Internet. An example of what an IP address looks like is 892.6.3.237 An IP address functions essentially like your phone number does. Your computer has an IP address when the computer is online. Websites have IP addresses. Computers communicate through IP addresses. The way that your computer finds the website that you type in to your search engine or whatever is by looking up its IP address, and then finding the exact location of the IP address in cyberspace. I don't want to get too complicated here, so I'll keep things really simple. IP addresses can be recorded by websites. People who run blogs or websites where you can communicate can keep track and record the IP addresses of the computers that visit their websites. Actually, a website can record the IP address of every computer that visits the site. This means that essentially you're all being kept track of.

However, there is something that you should know. The majority of the time, the IP address that is being used is not actually the address of your computer. Instead, the IP address that's used when you go online on your computer is the IP address of the server that you're connecting to. So rather than your physical location being recorded, the physical location of your server is being recorded.

There are a number of websites that you can visit to find the geographical location of an IP address. For example, you could go to http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation. Another great website that keeps track of IP addresses and will help you find the geographical location of the IP address is www.arin.com. Another one that you can go to, and that Arin will link you to if you want it, is www.domaintools.com. Two more great IP address geographical location websites are www.ip2location.com. Or try the website www.dnsstuff.com. Now you should know that you can find the city and state and country of a specific IP address through one of these sites. The other thing that you should know is that you can't pin down the exact physical address-the street location, etc.-with just an IP address and one of these sites. It doesn't work quite like a cell phone locator does in that respect. Of course, if you're a hotshot hacker and you really know your way around computers, you could find the physical location of a computer somehow. But even your midlevel hacker and troublemaker can't find a name and an exact physical location with only an IP address.

I needn't say another thing.

except that I'm also a hacker. so fuck LK.

██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 01-12-09, 03:18 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

meh, ill get their addresses somehow then, it's w/e

i knew LK was a fake ass bluff
Old 01-12-09, 06:47 AM   #14
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

send me what info you have over facebook. i once found out will appear's address n shit n gave it out when i battled her in Apexx's tourney. i'd see what i can do. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 01-12-09, 07:14 AM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

well willa was a hoe and would give that out to any guy promising her dick lol...

but yea, i'll hit you with it on facebook bro