RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
j.smith hk,la,f4 2 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-03, 01:41 PM   #1
j.smith hk,la,f4
Flyweight
 
j.smith hk,la,f4's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
From: CALI, 101ST AND VERMONT
J-dot-smith V.s. Drapes

IP:

BAR LIMIT NONE

SPIT DUE SOON

FIRST TO 4 VOTES

3-O IS K.O.

I'LL DROP FIRST

GOOD LUCK CUZ YOU'LL NEED IT
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
 
Old 04-02-03, 01:48 PM   #2
j.smith hk,la,f4
Flyweight
 
j.smith hk,la,f4's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
From: CALI, 101ST AND VERMONT
IP:

Im J.Smith the promiscuous, polygamist, ridiculous
When I deliver this gift like Saint Nicolas
Come and get with this and when I break you off a chip of this
It I'll be like cocchie with syphilis on the clitoris
Inconspicuous when I sylphis this explicit wickedness
Come sip a swig of this liquid I spitted riverless
I'm phina split ya lips and rip some ligaments
And get the pistol grip and dip and hit a lick, with exquisiteness
Ghetto fabulous with extravagance with a batch of cannabis
I be passing like nasty flatulence
Like savages causing havoc amongst the planets inhabitance
It's on and crackling, you can add it up on your abacus
It's tragic damage like traffic accidents
And I got ya ho waiting by the phone like job applicants(hello)
I'm phina crack a fifth with a half a splif
With Final Four I'm phina stack my chips and live immaculate
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
 
Old 04-02-03, 01:56 PM   #3
j.smith hk,la,f4
Flyweight
 
j.smith hk,la,f4's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
From: CALI, 101ST AND VERMONT
IP:

DON'T BE PUSSY PINK LIKE MURDA INK. DROP SOMETHING
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
 
Old 04-02-03, 02:31 PM   #4
DraPes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

check dis

this is a liyrcal game an that was a shame u got beet down like the germans in the england game/
i smoke by the ounce i dont feel pain i got an ak al introduce to your brain/
u stand like a tower al break u like a plane, rapin that long shit u must be insane/

i like my beamer am riding in style ur driving sumthing out of 8 mile/
u must be a dreamer i aint feeling u my crew aint either, my biches are fine u pimp in the Fever/ .......(grab a grany)
so after that am gona get off al leave yer/

so got go kill yer only vanilla ice will feel yer an im cummin to my conclusion/ u aint shit but an illushion/ your mum luvs pertrushion, your fathers a pimp yo nans a dealer an your sisters a hoe/
thats me done fornow till next time gotta go
 
Old 04-03-03, 12:06 PM   #5
j.smith hk,la,f4
Flyweight
 
j.smith hk,la,f4's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
From: CALI, 101ST AND VERMONT
IP:

UPPIN FOR VOTES
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
 
Old 04-03-03, 12:44 PM   #6
j.smith hk,la,f4
Flyweight
 
j.smith hk,la,f4's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
From: CALI, 101ST AND VERMONT
IP:

UPPIN FOR VOTES
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
 
Old 04-03-03, 12:52 PM   #7
Chrit
Retired.
 
Chrit's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,862
From: Elevated beyond Description
IP:

vote for j.smith

great flow on this...

vote on my battles ya'll

vs monsterc


and this one:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=36877
 
Old 04-04-03, 08:33 AM   #8
DraPes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

cum on uppin votes
 
Old 04-04-03, 10:07 AM   #9
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote j.smith
reaon=flow was better
come vote on
vs.j.smith
vs.xplicit
 
Old 04-04-03, 10:10 AM   #10
DraPes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yer still upin votes i can tell u came striaght out with that 1 it aitn freestylin it fuk riten down bullshit
 
Old 04-04-03, 10:12 AM   #11
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

Vote=DraPes
I felt his more an' contrary to vendetta thought his flow was better
 
Old 04-04-03, 10:27 AM   #12
DraPes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

still uppin votes
 
Old 04-04-03, 01:15 PM   #13
j.smith hk,la,f4
Flyweight
 
j.smith hk,la,f4's Avatar
 
Posts: 113
From: CALI, 101ST AND VERMONT
IP:

THATS A FREESTYLE NIGGA DON'T MAKE ME COME OUT WITH WRITTEN I'D REALLY MURDA YOU
__________________
RESPECT MY GANGSTA, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
 
Old 04-04-03, 01:50 PM   #14
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.
 
Soul Theory's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,436
From: Miami . . . what!?!
IP:

j. smith won. neither had strong punches or meta's but J had better flow and multi's . . .
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04
Send a message via AIM to Soul Theory  
Old 04-04-03, 01:50 PM   #15
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.
 
Soul Theory's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,436
From: Miami . . . what!?!
IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by j.smith hk,la,f4
WHOSE THA NEXT CONTESTANT?


I'd like to battle you so I can dethrone you . . .
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04
Send a message via AIM to Soul Theory  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.