RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Lyricbrutalizer 4 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-03, 11:34 AM   #1
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Lyricbrutalizer vs greenthumb

IP:

same rules u spit with the verse in the closed section
no niggas from my school can vote

Last edited by Lyricbrutalizer : 04-11-03 at 03:07 PM.
 
Old 04-10-03, 12:34 PM   #2
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

aight i will go in a hour or so, got to do some bull shit
sorry dogg
 
Old 04-10-03, 01:23 PM   #3
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ok then im ready when you spit
 
Old 04-10-03, 02:25 PM   #4
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

whatin for ya
 
Old 04-11-03, 10:19 AM   #5
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

fuck are u goin or what if not we aint gonna battle
 
Old 04-11-03, 01:12 PM   #6
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

FUCK IT YO YO HERE I GO
KICKED YOU IN THE ASS SO HARD YOU BLEW SHIT OUT YOUR NOSE
I BRING THE FLOWS THAT KNOCK DOWN DOORS
GET YOU OFF THE COUCH AND ONTO THE FLOOR
ILL BRUTALIZE YOU LYRICALLY, FUCUP YOUR MENTALLITY
SPIT IN YOUR FACE AND RAPE YOU LYRICALLY
MIA THATS YOU AND NOBODY MISSES YOU
OR YOUR BITCHASS CREW, UR BUBBLE GUM LIKE JA RULE
CUT OUT YOUR EYES AND PUT LIGHT BULBS IN THE SOCKETS
IM FUCKIN YOU UP LIKE THE LAKERS VS THE ROCKETS
DISENGAGE YOUR LIMBS, UGLY LIKE BIN LADEN
IF YOU SEEN NEW YORKS, YOU SHOULD SEE MY GARDEN
FULL OF BUDS, CUZ I SMOKE LIKE STYLEZ
I STAY HIGH TOO, GOT BLUNTS FOR MILES
SCARE OUT YOUR SOUL WITH THIS 44
IT AINT EVEN LOADED AND YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS BRO.
I DONT EVEN CARE IF I END UP LOSEN ARNT YOU THE GUY I SAW
SEXUALLY ABUSIN YOUR LITTLE BROTHER, AND YOU MOTHER JUST WATCHED LOOKES AT HER CLOCK AND COULDNT WAIT TO JUMP ONTO YOUR COCK
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:03 PM   #7
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

you stupid the lakers beat the rockets once and the ja rule shit dont make no sense
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:05 PM   #8
thatNigga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

green thumbs ummmm......u suck!
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:06 PM   #9
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Green thumbs you don’t wanna fuck with me,

I drop lines out my ass, and all you do is uses em in ya battles,
copy me and I'll make sure I be the only undisputed-contender rearranging ya agenda.

I’d take ya back bout a year ago, when I fuck ya mamma so hard I did permanent damaged to her clit, you popped out, and I just had fucked up your shit, and then I made ya mamma suck ya dick.//

Right after you just popped out they told us you had brain damage, and that was before I dropped-you-on-the-floor.

I hated ya so I picked u up, busted ya nut-sack with a sledge hammer, tore ya face to shreds, shattered ya main-frame only to disable-your-spittin’-game.//

Then I take ya to your grave, smash ya arms up, swallow ya legs, cause there’s no point to pray.--But u still couldn't understand da LYC even if you were cremated and left gray instead of taken to your grave.(ashes) your a needle in the hay
"no way"

But still you can trust me that I won’t stop, cause every time I drop I keep lines hot.//

I only kept ya at a temperature of 500 degrees, got you suffocating tryin to decide either to get Hi or turn bi,
cause either way there you cant survive
why you got to hid, u scared big surprise
now look here, all talk, no game
you lame, insane, the land of D-Town is runnin thangs
It's a kick to your brain,
I'ma beat ya quick, and a nigga dig ya bitch
I’m finished greenthumb…you dirty ass bum
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:06 PM   #10
thatNigga
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote on my battle against lyricz20 i'll vote on yours
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:28 PM   #11
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I gotta go with Lyricbrutalizer on that one

vote = Lyricbrutalizer

BTW check out me and Hit 'Panik's battle
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:34 PM   #12
IlluGin613
Banned
 
IlluGin613's Avatar
 
Posts: 74
From: K-Town
IP:

I Gotta Give it To Lyric... green aint bad tho.... whoeva sed he sucks betta show me theyre shit
 
Old 04-11-03, 03:56 PM   #13
chronicpeddler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

lyrical won, no doubt

vote=lyrical
 
Old 04-11-03, 04:47 PM   #14
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo vote on the polls
 
Old 04-11-03, 06:08 PM   #15
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

upin fa votes
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.