RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Quil-$pit 4 80.00%
Opponent 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-03, 06:58 PM   #1
Quik-$pit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quik-$pit V's San Quintin

IP:

...............:::::::::::::::::::RULES:::::::::::::::::::..................

10 - 20 Lines MAX
3 - 0 KO
Or First To 5 Winz
No Crew Votes
No Hatin Votes
No Dickrydin Votes
You Spit First ASAP

Pz Bruv
Attached Images
File Type: gif crips.gif (6.9 KB, 39 views)
 
Old 04-10-03, 07:04 PM   #2
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

aight let's begin....

Must I slay another?
They say thou shall not kill
but I can't resist the urge to just let loose steel
you'd betta start preparing, write up ya will
cuz I'm sick as fuck, and you starting to look ill
I can see the fear in you, instilled by hatred
I'ma bout to whoop like that agent offa The Matrix
like steaks on grills, you cooked and done
but still wanna talk shit? I'll put a fuckin' hole in ya tongue
I roll with no one because I'm a bonafide loner
you say your list of friends is long, bitch I gotta longer boner
but I'm tired of speaking, there's nothing more to say
I'm the Clorox you tha dirt, time to fade away...
 
Old 04-10-03, 07:44 PM   #3
Quik-$pit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Pre - Writen But What The Fuck...LMFAO

Check IN:---

aight look,

Ha HAAAAA your fuckin wack son!! i could kill you with a water pistol fuck a gun//
i'll soak you to death so you'd better run, you make me laugh your so much fun//
like 1 - 2 - 3 your so easily done, then 3 - 2 - 1 POP POP so easily gone//
My rhymes are from the streets where the fuck are yours from?//
Probably from a disc in your CD-Rom, your as much use in this game as a broken condom//

so your a loner and you roll alone?, you must be a child from a broken home//
Mom got a new man and your dad got parole, he got no cash so wellfare is his Goal//
you should give up now, STOP and fold, coz the shit you spit is too fuckin' old//
San Quintin was bought and sold, you aint worth a cent so get fuckin told//
silly muthafucka you aint brave or bold, your just a fagott that crys when its cold//

I'm like a fuckin missile with ass rippin style i'l leave you bruised and beaten like Rabbit off 8mile//
you'd never find out the number of my dial, you got more chance of findin 2pac swimmin the Nile//
you aint gonna win you stupid fuckin child, your showin your wackness like Belinda Carlile//

i'm the type of nigga that'll make you shake, it aint worth fuckin wid me coz i'm classed as the GREAT//
the only move i make is into fuckin checkmate, dont fuckin dick suck coz its too fuckin late//
keep your head up coz your necks about to break, look at you now your in a fuckin state//

one more line is all i fuckin need, Quik-$pit is here to keep you up to speed...
 
Old 04-10-03, 07:54 PM   #4
lillem
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Probably from a disc in your CD-Rom, your as much use in this game as a broken condom//

KIlla line....Fucken loved ya ryhme...Really good Quil, nice flow and mix up on words.

The other cat, should of spat more, he had ok flow...But you killed him Quil....

I'm like a fuckin missile with ass rippin style i'l leave you bruised and beaten like Rabbit off 8mile//
you'd never find out the number of my dial, you got more chance of findin 2pac swimmin the Nile/

THis was chronic...

vote= Quil-$pit poll vote aswell ok dawg..

If ya can vote on mine its in first page of frontlines...Frakshunz vs lillem...

Anyway holla later dawg
 
Old 04-10-03, 07:56 PM   #5
Quik-$pit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

aight 1 - 0 Quik

uppin
 
Old 04-10-03, 08:13 PM   #6
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ay, we need some more votes to come to a conclusion. Come on' y'all, we need some more posts.

uppin
 
Old 04-10-03, 08:18 PM   #7
IlluGin613
Banned
 
IlluGin613's Avatar
 
Posts: 74
From: K-Town
IP:

Both Were Good... I Take My Hat Off To That CD Rom Line tho i spat milk out my nose from that
Props Quil
my vote = Quil
 
Old 04-10-03, 08:26 PM   #8
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

uppin
 
Old 04-10-03, 08:30 PM   #9
Quik-$pit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

2 - 0 Quik

Uppin
 
Old 04-10-03, 08:46 PM   #10
Quik-$pit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

UPPIN PEOPLE
 
Old 04-10-03, 08:57 PM   #11
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

we need more votes

uppin
 
Old 04-10-03, 09:32 PM   #12
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Uppin
 
Old 04-10-03, 09:41 PM   #13
lilbrick005
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I would have to say that San Quintin got it, for the line "I roll with no one because I'm a bonafide loner
you say your list of friends is long, bitch I gotta longer boner"

But Quil you was tight too.
 
Old 04-10-03, 09:53 PM   #14
San Quintin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ay, is your name Quik, or Quil? cuz your name says Quil, but you say Quik sometimes in your posts
 
Old 04-11-03, 06:51 AM   #15
Quik-$pit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

UPPIN PEOPLE
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.