![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| T-Cee |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
lilgavio05 v.s. T-Cee
IP:
10-15 lines
post your verse today sometime.... Last edited by T-Cee : 04-11-03 at 12:07 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
how you gonna accomplish anything in life if you fall every time you elevated to new heights.//
exagerated new rhymes that just go to show you flow with minority rights.// 'cause you one of the few mc's who proove they wack every line they write.// you like tha years of early aviation, take off an' crash back down within a-few seconds.// like a one man crew I hit with a barrage of weapons.// chop you into pieces and create a collage of flesh 'n'.// bones, obsessed with explodin' domes with bombs that 10 times tha strength of 10 pounds of c4.// ya see- before I rapped I spent time in tha psyciatric ward.// I'm fuckin' crazy like a bingin' crack whore, who'll attack your person with no remourse.// of-course I show respect to the deserving artists.// but to you, nah, fuck respect, you get messed up like I was a semi an' you was the target.// should've done that vest up an' covered ya head as well.// 'cause I aim high, an' when I reach tha top you can be sure I'll be laughin' at you in hell.// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP:
hurry up an' post, I want to vote on this shit... yo T what up dawg... did you talk to matt last night?... lol... nah I'm jus play'n I can't vote, he's my boy, but if gavio's verse is better I'm-a still tell you you suck T man... j/k.. peace bro
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Last edited by BlUnT-MC : 04-11-03 at 12:48 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
lol.. what up yo... If he beats me I'll laugh at myself.. shit, it'll never happen....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
where are you?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
|
IP:
no-show... u win bro....
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
sweet
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|