![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| San Quintin |
|
2 | 33.33% |
| Opponent |
|
4 | 66.67% |
| Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
San Quintin vs. Hit 'Panik
IP:
Aight the rules...
No DR, No Crew votes 16 lines max you spit first now that we got that out tha way, it's your turn. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ay go ahead and check in before you spit so I can know you're game
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
The Moderatin Pooch
|
IP:
Yo San Q i'm spittin so be SIlent//
Beating me is like the Devil and Jesus havin a Alliance// Only time you saw beef was on your table to Eated//? Kid i Shoot your fucking toes so you can Be DeFeated(defeeted)// So trying to be me like Mike JAck you should just Beat It// My guns very Friendly but i don't think you want to Meet It// I'm a Lyrical Assasin on this Rap battle Site// You like a hungry vampire cause all you do is Bite(lyrics)// So don't fuck with me cause i will pop your lid// I'll leave your bitch wetter than Andrea Yates Kids// I'm High on this position while you barely rising to the Mid// I spittin wack bars and i badly dissed you// This over you couldn't spit sick if a Prostitute kissed you// OVer YOu spit 1 |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Aight, here's the retort, nigga...
if you spittin' to be silent, then just shut tha fuck up Yeah, you like MJ, you fuck the butts up on little kids, the things you did I won't even speak on battle me? you'd rather go to the salon to get another press-on so here's another lesson, pay attention to teacher leave my girl wet? you'd need a super soaker to reach her I'm deeper in thought than the deepest well to hell you remind of a fuckin faggot with no KY gel and about your girl, nigga, you gone get learnt you might as well fuck a stove the way yo dick gettin' burnt I did you worse than a crossover on them tapes from And One And left you bleeding like a bitch that forgot her tampons |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
The Moderatin Pooch
|
IP:
yo uppin for votes peeps
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uppin' votes needed
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
uppin for votes, man. I vote everytime I look at a battle, but alotta people just look and move on, it only takes a second.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Aigh,both spits were TIGHT
That was nice San,v.nice indeed But I just think HiT'PaNiK came harder Better punches,wordplay and flow Good battle though Keep it up San My vote=HiT'PaNiK PZZ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
both were tight
hit had some better punchlines san yo shit was alright too vote=hit |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Yo I voted on ur battle go vote on mine with prolyfik pls
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=38690 P.S(I aint sayin for you to vote for me,I want an honest vote/opinion yo) PZZ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ay this is yesterday's news but we need a few more votes
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I would have to say that San took it, with this line "leave my girl wet? you'd need a super soaker to reach her"
Can yall vote on my battle with Synickle. on the poll |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Jee-You Knit?
|
IP:
The Andrea Yates one won it my vote for Hit.
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- ![]() Throw Back .Compton Records. .Vicious Determination. "There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby The First Ever Middle Weight Champion |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
vote- hit better punches better flow san u hd some good lines and there was an ok flow to it but hits was better.1
ps- can yall return the favor by voten on ma battle wit metaphysical......1 http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...9397#post359397 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP:
san q, got this yall vote for 13th disciples too
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|