RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
whiterapper19 7 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-03, 03:24 PM   #1
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
Posts: 100
scratch vs whiterapper19

IP:

K u spit first and if u don't have ure shit done in an hour and a half its a no show
 
Old 04-12-03, 03:53 PM   #2
Scratch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aiight then I'll go first

Fuckin baby white boy I'm gon crush u flat/
Hip hop's black little bitch its fucked up u rap/
you fag, lil schoolboy grow up u chump/
you just a wanabe fool, boy I'll fuck u up/
bitch u playin wit tha big boys it past ya bed time/
bomb u 2 death like Saddam and splatter u on the headlines/
middle class bitch straight from Edmontons mean streets/
Vanilla ice I'll you and ya crew who I leave beat/
U ain't an Em cee u an em fan wit a lame style/
u only started battles cos u saw it on 8 mile/
So go and run home 2 ya mommy and daddy/
don't be ashamed when u lose small children always do badly/

TEEN BITCH
 
Old 04-12-03, 04:02 PM   #3
Scratch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aiight then I'll go first

Fuckin baby white boy I'm gon crush u flat/
Hip hop's black little bitch its fucked up u rap/
you fag, lil schoolboy grow up u chump/
you just a wanabe fool, boy I'll fuck u up/
bitch u playin wit tha big boys it past ya bed time/
bomb u 2 death like Saddam and splatter u on the headlines/
middle class bitch straight from Edmontons mean streets/
Vanilla ice I'll kill you and ya crew who I leave beat/
U ain't an Em cee u an em fan wit a lame style/
u only started battles cos u saw it on 8 mile/
So go and run home 2 ya mommy and daddy/
don't be ashamed when u lose small children always do badly/

TEEN BITCH
 
Old 04-12-03, 04:28 PM   #4
Scratch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

and if u dont reply 2nite ur disqualified
 
Old 04-12-03, 06:17 PM   #5
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
Posts: 100
IP:

Ok u racist son of a bitch, u've got me pissed, but thats aight cause uze about to be dissed//
Sure em's great and 8 miles ok, but that shit u say up there gonna bring ure ass to the grave//
So scratch u think ure all that, u think uze a rappa cause u black and u can talk all that crap//
Man ure a disgrace to rap, the kind that would get lost in ure own house without a map//
so why don't u just stop, before ure ass gets shot, and ure at the morgue waiting to rot//
Your worthless anyway u probably sleep on a cot, watchin about 17 tots because ure mom is so hot, everybody likes her alot//
Including me, yah this white rapper mc has already gotten a piece//
Don't cry, its almost over, fuck man soon u gonna die, and no one gonna even gonna kiss ure ass good bye//
Ure unloved, always gettin pushed and shoved, ure dad probably hits ure ass everyday with a club//
Doesn't he? its alright to be sad, man i'd be sad to if my rap was so horribly bad//
Are u alright, are u ready to be put to bed but not kissed good night//
No u motha fucka u aren't, u still have a fight, u still got the white rapper to take out all ure rights//
But man i'm done, i'm out of this shit, so why don't u go to ure friends and u might get some dick//



UPPIN FOR VOTES
 
Old 04-12-03, 06:20 PM   #6
Chrit
Retired.
 
Chrit's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,862
From: Elevated beyond Description
IP:

vote- white

just came off to me better

vote on my battle vs clearstatic ya'll
 
Old 04-12-03, 06:31 PM   #7
Coast
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo white rapper bent u over son!!!!! and I'm a white boy, if u would like to go against me and get smoked by another cracker, it would be my pleasure to do so.

vote = whiterapper
 
Old 04-12-03, 06:34 PM   #8
~L.I.N.K~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

vote: Scratch

wack battle but scratch took this wit a higher skill level and tighter disses. White came weak and had basic weak disses that took no affect. thats my vote... 1
 
Old 04-13-03, 03:35 PM   #9
Switcha
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I went lookin for who scratch was cos hes usin my rap name when I saw this battle. Theyre both pretty wack but my vote has to go 4 scratch.Even though I got a grudge against him his diss was was more effective and his rhymes were better.

This goes 2 scratch even though I'm votin for u I'll still whip yo ass a the first oppurtunity.

vote = scratch
 
Old 04-13-03, 04:46 PM   #10
SiniX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I think white had this one. It could go either way but he came off betta
 
Old 04-13-03, 04:56 PM   #11
caspah
Registered User
 
Posts: 239
From: nb canada
IP:

tha white boy took em id say, all scratches disses were were ur white he he it didnt really have nething hard in it, and white came back with a couple harder ones
and im with illusionist when i say ill battle ya netime so u can get be by ANOTHER honkey
Send a message via ICQ to caspah  
Old 04-13-03, 05:01 PM   #12
SiniX
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I think white had this one. It could go either way but he came off betta
 
Old 04-13-03, 06:09 PM   #13
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
Posts: 100
IP:

aight scratch ure scratched, i won so someone close this poll and put a win on my record
 
Old 04-13-03, 06:12 PM   #14
caspah
Registered User
 
Posts: 239
From: nb canada
IP:

hey i voted on urs man hit up my battle with QB
Send a message via ICQ to caspah  
Old 04-13-03, 06:28 PM   #15
MBK mercury
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: scratch vs whiterapper19

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by whiterapper19
K u spit first and if u don't have ure shit done in an hour and a half its a no show




who wanna battle da mercster.all is warm and easyery.booya.mercs
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.