![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Pestilence~ |
|
0 | 0% |
| Opponent |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Pestilence/vs/kerrdezzy
IP:
ok
10 barz no d/r or crew votes the basic rulez you wanna spit first or me I'll give ya tha choice |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
you go 1st
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
ok just read it giveme bout 15 min
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Iam from a town called kickin newbies Ass and your makin me homesick//
Rappin is a bad habit for you.....So quit, Even If you hit wit a "S" your verse still wouldnt mean Shit// wait......I've got amnesia this guys makin me forget what it like to lose when I spit// you need a ghostwriter face it kerrdezzy Iam like the cure for ya rhymes.. ya words need me// your too easy like a bitch takin way too many "E" Pills my verbz Kill who say iam not ILL// (Clears throught silences crowd stops beat) My text is sick Its Music byitself like Accapella you throw stones at me? you still couldnt ROCK A FELLA// I should just stop flowin now this kids got 3 battles to do I guess that 3 losses for you// 0-3 is a bad start get smart, My fillings can beat you they stay hott like pop tarts// you just stay sour like shock tarts what? did'nt like that but I bet you cant beat that?// blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fuck 10 linez I'll let you lose wit 9// my bad at work so when shit comes up gotta go but that should do it. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
fuck another no show
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|