RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
whiterapper19 0 0%
Opponent 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-03, 09:20 PM   #1
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
Posts: 100
whiterapper19 vs silverorange

IP:

Ok rules are
first to 5 votes wins
3-0 is a ko
10-20 bars/lines
aight u spit first dawg lets hear what u got
 
Old 04-15-03, 09:21 PM   #2
silverorange
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ait
 
Old 04-15-03, 09:41 PM   #3
silverorange
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo yo, quiet time everybody this to my boy mekhael and apollo

you challenge me to a battle?
look at your age, have you ever been without your rattle?
but enough of this prattle imma chop you up like cattle

I flow like a river your about to drown
you wanna battle but can only doggy paddle I have the crown
dont start shit with me unless you wanna get beat down
edmonton, some small ass canadian town
you just dont knowwhere I come from im in renown

you feel the pain as soon as I begin
after I win youll see my bosnian grin
or feel my fist against your chin
I release the beast from within
Just give it up, I'll leave you in chagrin
Im not from brooklyn but can crush you like a rolling pin
reflex erection of your hairs as you turn to goose skin

My real names merlin, like the magician
My silver may be sterlin', but Ive got you in position
but no need to cast a curse
because I already know your verse will be worse
I read some of it before your shits all coerse
Why bother replying to this? scared white boy, disperse
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:09 PM   #4
whiterapper19
Registered User
 
Posts: 100
IP:

Damn i think ure another racist person eh? thats o.k, last person like that his rap went to the grave//
Listen merlin u fake ass wannabe like that silver sterlin, u as annoying to me as them damn vermins//
Back in Berlin or bosnia whatever, u beatin me..hell no man..never//
I'm a white rapper ok, and man u'll rule the day u ever asked me to come out and play//
You make me mad man, i'm a take out my renae, u like that idea?Probably not ure to scared to stay//
At this site right, scared of gettin in a fight, u tryin to be the motha fuckin bosnian knight//
Man i've known people like u before, they fucked wit me and i threw there ass out the door//
Don't u get it god dammit, for a second u opened the door but then i quickly saw it and slammed it//
Get out of this place, man that rap was a disgrace to the whole human race//
U should be ashamed to show ure face, u look into a mirror and u feel unpaced//
Your cryin now cause u as delicate as a glass vase, it's ok why don't u go take a lay//
Please neva come at me again, ure worthless, to me ure a sin, and u better believe it mr.merlin//
So i'm gone like a spell, neva talk to me or i'll take ure ass to hell, i'll show ure rhyme for show and tell, the devil laughed so hard, his ass fell//

U went over the limit dawg
Uppin for votes
 
Old 04-15-03, 10:36 PM   #5
silverorange
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo lets see some votes, what you give is what you get
 
Old 04-15-03, 11:21 PM   #6
silverorange
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

open for votes....
 
Old 04-15-03, 11:50 PM   #7
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
Posts: 92
From: Peoria, IL
IP:

You ain't another white rapper yous a line backer, that can't back his lines, guess ya line's whacka than mines, in fact they lack rhymes, at least the back to back times, that I read this bullshit ya thru bitch, you blew it and I knew it.
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-16-03, 02:14 AM   #8
Mental God
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

jay jay you a mark ass bitch
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.