RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
T-Cee 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 12:28 PM   #1
T-Cee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
kuntryboi v.s. T-Cee

IP:

20 line max
first to 5 votes or
3-0 ko....
normal rules 4 votes.
 
Old 04-16-03, 01:06 PM   #2
T-Cee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I'm-a go nelly on this kid and teach him some kuntry grammar.//
this ain't a rodeo dawg, it's a fuckin' freestyle battle.//
you comin' sportin' chaps and that gay ass cow boy hat.//
you leavin' with broken bones and both eyes bruised black.//
I'm sorry... this may be your passion, but honestly keep it to yourself.//
you suck worse at rapping then if tyson put a record out.//
you pint size like ya lysine count was down.//
so is ya fan base as-well, it's mine now.. no-one's hearin' ya shit.//
it's like you was try'n to get through to some def kids past a 10 foot brick fence.//
It's never gonna work... you never gonna be anythin' but merked.//
a marked man, I'm made, and made a dark plan.//
lay in wait pray'n words of hate with a sharp blade in hand.//
and when you aproach I attack abroach and poke the cold steal through so you know it's ova.//
another rapper chosen and blow'n off my shoulda like a speck-a-dust.//
expect-ta- be-dumped on and get no votes, Z-E-R-O, //
spelled out for you 'cause I know your intelligence inferior.//
 
Old 04-16-03, 02:48 PM   #3
T-Cee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

where is this kid... I told him to make it quick
 
Old 04-16-03, 04:11 PM   #4
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

damn, that was a skill verse yo. hope this kid don't no-show on you
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 04-16-03, 04:19 PM   #5
Opedogg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

much props to you.....
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:34 AM   #6
kuntryboi
Banned
 
kuntryboi's Avatar
 
Posts: 341
From: LAVONIA GEORGIA
IP:

yall hold up my bad dogg i had 2 go somewhere 2day so i left u. but ima drop 1 2morrow.
Send a message via Yahoo to kuntryboi  
Old 04-17-03, 01:02 PM   #7
T-Cee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

man.. hurry the fuck up... I got other people to battle you know
 
Old 04-17-03, 04:39 PM   #8
T-Cee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

where are you.. time's running out.. I hope I didn't waste my fuckin' time on another no-show
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.