RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Opedogg 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 04:16 PM   #1
Opedogg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blunt MC vs Opedogg

IP:

14-20 lines

you know the rules!!!

you go first....
 
Old 04-16-03, 04:30 PM   #2
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

14-20 lines.. that's kinda an awkward number isn't it.. ah well.. gimme a few minutes...
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 04-16-03, 04:45 PM   #3
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

opedogg, why's ya mouth still open dawg.//
better close it or before you know it my dick'll be down your throat and you'll be choaking on.//
what you smokin' on?.. by the look of ya bars ya methed out and dosed on some opium.//
ya whole rhyme like a delerious fantacy, all like "I'm gonna win".. no ya not.//
actually, as much as I hate to burst your bubble.//
unless you come with somethin' hard, you in serious trouble.//
I reduce entire structures to rubble like they was nuthin' but ant hills.//
you think words can't kill, you're right, they just bring ya to the brink of suicide.//
your clueless rhymes have no place in tha front lines.//
hey this is to all MODS, start a new forum called tha sewer and move this loosers verse inside.//
dawg, I'm the first to drop and you the first to dive.//
I got esp.. the outcome of this fight is in favour of me.//
I can see it now.. 3-0 for the final count, I believe that's a KO.//
okay yo... I'm out.// peace 1
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 04-16-03, 04:49 PM   #4
B--Red
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Blunt
Really liked that rhyme. Flowed well, Good cutups and good flow.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.