![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| cameronj86 |
|
4 | 50.00% |
| Opponent |
|
4 | 50.00% |
| Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
Cameronj86 versus LyricAli
IP:
alright heres the rules:
no d/r votes no hating votes no crew votes 20 line max most votes wins No biting Good Luck |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
you, too.. I should post soon
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
sofa king we todd did
|
IP:
You might be called "LyricAli" but i'm the real heavyweight
You just the warm-up 4 me like the pre-game steak One on One, I'll go first then read your trash This is "Butterbean versus De La Hoya"cuz u aint in my lyrical weight class don't get it twisted, I'm not fat & heavy, but my lines and bars are My rhymes are like Grammy's cuz they'll have u "seeing stars" Don't try 2 abuse me, I'm careless when I unload the uzi I don't care if you 5 and 1 or if you's a trashtalking newbie I'll have u screaming for help like your favorite horror movie I always pack the heat like it's a port-able jacuzzi Lyric Ali versus Cameron, this battles long overdue Fuck a step, I'ma flight of stairs ahead of you Cameronj86 I'm five wins, and do I have any losses? NO! so people run from my battles like someone screamed "5-0!" You thought you had game, but there's "No such thing" as said by John Mayer Your rhyme's get no "PLAY" like a broken cd player I'm like Shaq in the post cuz I never get "scored on" LyricAli beating C is an unlikely oxymoron |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
This one's a laugher!!
This guy should know, at "five and oh" he's got a target on his back.. He's on display with the sign "A Dime A Dozen" at the market for the whack.. CameronJ? He needs to copy another rapper in order to obtain recognition.. He's the generic newbie that thinks he nice, but can he sustain a vet's collision? No.. I'm the jellyfish' lookin for a win to keep the tentacles reppin.. While the kid can't find his style like Iraqi chemical weapons.. I'm the filet mignon at the lunch table, he's the below par jelly lunch.. His style is copied, I'll give him two lines to insert and old R. Kelly punch __________________________________________________ __ (1) __________________________________________________ __ (2) The kid's been murdered, but the last eight lines are forever just pivotal Winning this battle is in fine print, boy, and for you.. it's never applicable So find your attorney and bring me to court, where you'll lose for the second time You've been charred.. Of course they won't remember you cause who's there to recognize? He thought 6-0 was locked up unless I could grab it.. Too bad he didn't know I've elevated and my method's Socratic.. It's over, I take a bow.. I'm wealthy, he can't be affordin' cash crops.. The lightbulbs are poppin' like we just saw Michael Jordan's last shots.. VOTE UP!!!
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
up
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
vote= Lyricali
i voted 4 him bcuz his verse's vocab was way mo elevated den Cam'z, his punches came harder 2 **no homo** |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
upped
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
my vote to lyricali, nice battle tho
vote for explictot vs. kerrdezzy yo |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP:
both was tight no doubt.....but my vote goes to cameron.....i felt his a little bit more.....aiiyo...i'm uppin for some votes on my battles....hit it up
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
1-1..
EXPLAINED VOTES, PLEASE
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
upped, before I leave.. Vote on my battle (with a sufficient explanation), drop a link for yours, and I'll return the favor surely.. thanks
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
my vote to lyricali
betta flow and vocab |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
how is it that I have 3-1 votes in text, and he leads 2-1 on the poll?
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AI
|
IP:
upped..
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
i voted for this so go vote for elmo da crackur vs. kerrdezzy
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|