RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
OpTiKaL iLuZion 1 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 08:00 PM   #1
OpTiKaL iLuZion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OpTiKal IlUziOn vs DjThick

IP:

OK.
15 lines minimum, 20 max
NO C/V NO D/R
first to 5=win
3=ko

ill spit first after u check in
 
Old 04-16-03, 08:18 PM   #2
OpTiKaL iLuZion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

you, check it out here i come back for another time//
ill rip u limb from limb with this mastamind rhyme//
u cant even begin to compare ur self to me//
cuz bitch ill assassinate u lyrically//
now breath homie, i know that u know its over for u//
and by now ur think "o shit what am i gonna do?"//
"this guy is to good for me i cant flow for shit"//
thats right homie and u better realize it//
and i know this rhyme u got comin up is probably BIT//
ill attack from all directions , both from far and from near
u think u a gangsta? get some glasses homie ur vision aint clear//
lemme give u a lesson mike, theres a difference between writing and biting// blunts, bitches and money and what u use when ur fighting// got one more line to go, just before i stop// another whack battle down, and im still on top//
 
Old 04-16-03, 08:19 PM   #3
DjThick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

So there I was, hangin in the mall
Chillin with my friends, walkin down the hall
When I realized this girl, hot as they come
I told my guys, Ima get some!

So I walk on over, put on my pretty face
When along comes her bf, walkin a fast pace
What am I gunna do, my mind in a whirl
I'll challenge him 1on1, the winner gets the girl

I whip out my Jordans, retro #3
I know if I wear these, he cant get by me
I cream his ass, 21-5
I know when we get home, we'll get it on tonight....and the bitches boyfriend was that dumb punkass bitch optikal illusion.......HOLLA
 
Old 04-16-03, 08:21 PM   #4
OpTiKaL iLuZion
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

uppin
 
Old 04-17-03, 12:17 AM   #5
Mad Man
Jee-You Knit?
 
Mad Man's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,691
From: Las Vegas, NV
IP:

Dj your rap was the most bullshit I have ever heard no punches were thrown, it sounds like shit I'd pull out of a shoe box from 5 years ago, everyone who come's in here is dumber from hearing that, I award you no votes, and may God have mercy on your pitiful soul (Billy Madison)

vote=Optikal
__________________
<table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>MadMan</table>
-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Throw Back
.Compton Records.
.Vicious Determination.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice" - Mike Bibby

The First Ever Middle Weight Champion


Send a message via AIM to Mad Man Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Man  
Old 04-17-03, 01:33 AM   #6
Freddy_Underhill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

geez, that was so damn bad.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.