RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Wyla 4 80.00%
Opponent 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-03, 10:24 PM   #1
Wyla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wyla Vs. KrossBonez074

IP:

Check In
Then Ill Post The Rules...
 
Old 04-16-03, 10:46 PM   #2
KrossBonez074
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aight.
 
Old 04-16-03, 10:49 PM   #3
Wyla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

10-15 lines
no crew votes, hater,dick ride, etc............
only explained votes..lalalalala

ill drop in thirty
 
Old 04-16-03, 10:51 PM   #4
KrossBonez074
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aight. I'll do mine then, 'less I hit the bed, then I might drop tomorrow...
 
Old 04-16-03, 10:56 PM   #5
Wyla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

na kid you drop tonite other wise you forfit
 
Old 04-16-03, 11:23 PM   #6
Wyla
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I RIP RAPPERS UP LIKE EVERYDAY WAS CHRISTMAS/
ON YOUR WISH LIST ASK FOR SOMETHIN USEFUL LIKE MUSIC LESSONS/
SO LISTEN AND DONT ASK 21 QUESTIONS LIKE 50 CENT/
CAUSE HOWEVER I ANSWER YOU'LL STILL BE SENSELESS/
AND YOU LOOKIN LIMBLESS SO IM SORRY ABOUT RIPPIN YA APART/
THIS BATTLE IS NOT LIKE A COMPUTER SO DONT TRY TO RESTART/
YA NEED TA DEPART LIKE THE TITANTIC CAUSE YOULL SOON BE SUNK/
PUNK, IM GRADIN YOUR PAPER AND SORRY YOU FLUNK/
I'LL RIP YA EYES OUT AND SHOVE EM DOWN YA THROAT/
AND YOULL SEE HOW FUNNY IT IS TO SEE YOU CHOKE/
 
Old 04-17-03, 11:52 AM   #7
billy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Uppin for this Kid
 
Old 04-17-03, 04:18 PM   #8
KrossBonez074
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Your rhymes are wack
You talkin' smack
I'll start talkin' back
I'll grab your face
Spray it with mace
Open your mouth
Rip your lungs out
You start tryin' to shout
I'll rip out your tongue
You won't be able to sung
Actually sing
You wanna fuck with me, bring
It on, I'll rip ya apart
I wouldn't need to restart
Cause this one tops the charts.
 
Old 04-17-03, 04:23 PM   #9
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.
 
Soul Theory's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,436
From: Miami . . . what!?!
IP:

omg. wyla wins.
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04
Send a message via AIM to Soul Theory  
Old 04-17-03, 04:29 PM   #10
RythmicTendicies
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

KrossBonez074: WTF was that!
 
Old 04-17-03, 04:36 PM   #11
billy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Jesus Have Mercy On This Poor Child..........
KrossBonez.....Much ElEvatin Is In Order Dude......Not Hatin But Yeah........

My Vote - Wyla He Was Less Wack
 
Old 04-17-03, 04:55 PM   #12
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
 
13th Disciple's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,650
IP:

harder hits from wyla and better delivery........uppin for votes on my battles.....return the favor yo....one
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.