RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
dare69devil 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-03, 02:23 PM   #1
kinky69
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Light it up!

IP:

Yo... I wanna kick this shit,
I wanna lick this shit,
I am a cannon ready to blow... (YO!)
Light it up
I wanna set the roof on fi-ya
You think your tight ,
you mother fuckn' li-ah,
 
Old 04-17-03, 06:05 PM   #2
DEATHwalker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

lick your ass bitch set it up hommy
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.