RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
RythmicTendicies 4 100.00%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-03, 06:35 AM   #1
RythmicTendicies
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
RythmicTendicies vs. :ballin&scriptin

IP:

10-20 lines, u said...

Lets get this rap thing on, Ballin you about to face the music/
I preach the Gospel according to john, your ass is poorer than a muzhik/
I seen your last battle now i'm expanding upon - my rythmin skills/
I'm not even halfway through is miracules style - i'm poopin too many pills/
My head is runnin a mile a second - up and down the thrills of the rap game/
You have to reckon with our opponents - thats you only ticket to hollywood fame/
I make up the components - of this rap battle game, your the one that'll get the blame/
If this topic goes down like the titanic - your the one that walk out with a sense of shame/
man, you only livin for the moment - my battle raps are gettin volcanic/
My mind is set on breach of trust with fraudulent intent/
these E's take me to heaven, in a certain extent/
all my lif ei've had to pay rent, being tormented day and night/
by the rats of the street - my best bet is to stay outta sight/
so now i gotta beat-a-retreat, and see your pitiful rythme/
Rythmic tendcies, battling with the 9's!//
 
Old 04-18-03, 06:46 AM   #2
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
Posts: 87
IP:

checkin in
your right bout tha rules
10-20 lines
5 votes
 
Old 04-18-03, 06:56 AM   #3
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
Posts: 87
IP:

Oh damn, we gotta man whose a preacha of the gospel/
Well nigga, I'm so hott, lucifer wouldn't touch me wit a ten foot pole/
Gonna take you on a journey, cuz you obvioulsy ain't been tod/
I'm a phophet, a rarity, the next wonder of the world/
Got yo ass hypnotized wit my spit like I'm da pied pipa/
This is my rags to riches story bitch, for you it's good nighta/
My music running up and down and circles all up in yo mind/
and you don't even realized pointed at yo head is a nine/
Pow, Murdad you out of that world, now welcome to mine/
The only thing keepin you in heaven is yo mom on the otha line/

"No miss, RT cannot COME out and play/
No miss, I cannot CUM out and play"/

I can't believe you fake moses ass trying to write a verse/
How did you revise those commandments in re and re and reverse/
Nigga you'll neva match to me, cuz G-D is only a placeholda on the throne/
Yo life is at my mercy, and you never prayed while you were alone/
So you supposed to be a man of the word/
Well then nigga, you mine, cuz mine is the only word the heard/
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:00 AM   #4
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
Posts: 87
IP:

uppin for votes
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:01 AM   #5
ballin&scriptin
Unconfirmed Email
 
ballin&scriptin's Avatar
 
Posts: 87
IP:

A I'm out, I'll check on this in the morning although I probably get knockd out cuz my shit ain't have no punch lines. I'm tired as hell I'm going to bed, peace.
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:07 AM   #6
Young_Buck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

wat the fuk was that shit

i only on my second battle ever and i could still whoop both your arses collectively

vote: RT
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:32 AM   #7
RythmicTendicies
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yeah...uppin for votes....

Young_buck: i'll battle you soon! (was it that bad)
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:48 AM   #8
Kapone
BANNED - Pink Slipped
 
Kapone's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,205
From: Being "investigated" fuckin ban me, u fuckin narcs
IP:

not what i expected, not even from 2 ight weight, i hated ballins verse, didnt even ryhme most of the time, my vote hs gotta go to tendencies, tho u both need to elevate, hardcore, lol, im noly votin cuz im here and bored so poll vote RT
Send a message via Yahoo to Kapone  
Old 04-18-03, 03:04 PM   #9
RythmicTendicies
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

uppin for votes..
 
Old 04-18-03, 03:18 PM   #10
ChynaDoll
BANNED FOR BITING
 
ChynaDoll's Avatar
 
Posts: 198
From: P DOT A
IP:

RT...........
Send a message via AIM to ChynaDoll Send a message via Yahoo to ChynaDoll  
Old 04-18-03, 03:36 PM   #11
RythmicTendicies
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

3-0 so far

5-0 to win (soz..did'nt mention that)
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:00 PM   #12
RythmicTendicies
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ty Chyna..

still uppin!
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:30 PM   #13
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

go vote on my battle!
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:40 PM   #14
SKiTzo_NiCCa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I completlyagre if Kapone, diz battle waz real whack, but like h sed B&S'z verse hardly rhymed......

vote - RT
 
Old 04-18-03, 04:48 PM   #15
Soul Theory
Dope Beats . . . period.
 
Soul Theory's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,436
From: Miami . . . what!?!
IP:

i gotta go with . . . ? . . . cause he attacked his opponent. the other cats verse belonged in open mic.




I'll feel in the blanks and poll vote after y'all return the favor and vote on my battle against 13th disciple:: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=39924 :: thanks y'all
__________________
The Soul Purpose LP . . . Summer '04
Send a message via AIM to Soul Theory  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.