RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
YOUNG DEE 0 0%
Opponent 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-03, 04:46 PM   #1
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
YOUNG DEE VS. Jay Jay

IP:

rules:
1- no unexplained votes
2- 10 - 15 lines
3- you spit first
4- let's do this!
Attached Images
File Type: gif skull.gif (4.6 KB, 31 views)
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:03 PM   #2
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

WAIT YOUR TURN D LET ME RIP THIS BITCH FIRST
FUCK IVE BEEN WAITIN LIKE 2 HRS JUST FOR HIS VERSE
THEN YOU CAN FUCK HIM UP
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:05 PM   #3
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

wait for what?
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:09 PM   #4
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

JAY JAY BEEN WRITIN HIS VERSE FOR LIKE 2 HRS
IM WAITIN ON HIM I WAS JUST BRINGIN UP CONVO DOGG
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:19 PM   #5
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

he has to right it?
 
Old 04-18-03, 05:34 PM   #6
greenthumbs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

NO DOUBT PLAYA
GO TO OUR BATTLE AND VOTE AND ILL DO THE SAME 4 YOU DOGG
 
Old 04-18-03, 06:00 PM   #7
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
Posts: 92
From: Peoria, IL
IP:

vote for who's really better not for who tells you to vote for them.
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-18-03, 06:26 PM   #8
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

for show
 
Old 04-18-03, 07:33 PM   #9
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
Posts: 92
From: Peoria, IL
IP:

I'm down wit dee, you wanna challenge me, I'm now on E, and my mind's racin' like greenthumb's heart, just after I let loose in the booth, skipped to my lou, and did voodoo on you know who, you can't do do what I do, try it double down, grounded down in downtown but you still can't get down, it is I, refer to the roman numeral, you know I'm pound uno, but act like no one knew though, young dee your too young for me, these are raps not nursery rhymes, save your lyrics for humpty dumpty, but remember don't sit on the wall you might fall, as a matter of fact don't write at all.
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-18-03, 08:18 PM   #10
YOUNG DEE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

i'm numero uno!/ so we could do this shit like su-mos/and collide like two yokozunas/ but succa i bet that i'd run straight through ya!/ hit the detonator on the c-4/ like ka-blew ya!/ jay jay the jet plane your rap career is now through brah!/ cuz i swoop thru like supa- man!/ understand/ my plans to diminish your weak rap gimmics/ so timid that they'd fall apart even if they were pasted down with super-glue/ i'm just way better than you!/ spray a desert eagle at you/ have your neighbors calling for 911!/ cuz jay jay just got served/ on a platinum platta as i scatter ya data/ the young major factor/ blue blacking both your eyes/ my game ain't nothing nice!
 
Old 04-18-03, 08:41 PM   #11
Jay Jay
New to RB
 
Posts: 92
From: Peoria, IL
IP:

straight duddy why you spittin' write shit ya fuckin nit wit
this is supposed to be freestyle
__________________
I'm a disaster waitin' to happen ya seen, but I'd rather be masterbatin' to a magazine.
 
Old 04-18-03, 08:50 PM   #12
Maven
...
 
Maven's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,119
IP:

this is a draw. they were both equally good, not too say that they were all that good.
__________________
Life isn't a bitch...
she's just sick of being personified -Sage Francis
Send a message via AIM to Maven  
Old 04-18-03, 08:58 PM   #13
SmoKeyThaBear
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by understatement
this is a draw. they were both equally good, not too say that they were all that good.



exactly
 
Old 04-18-03, 08:59 PM   #14
Craz C
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

These rhymes were both Average to me... you guys played simple rhymes, with nothing really special, but Jay Jay was a little bit better...

Vote - Jay Jay
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.