![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who has the better RAP in this thread? | |||
| StreeTLegenD |
|
0 | 0% |
| Master Blaster |
|
5 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
StreeTLegenD VS Master Blaster
IP:
iight..
10-15 linez no crew, hate or d/r votes votes must be explained or don't count due: tonight (plz get it in by tonite mb) check in...i'll spit when u check in.. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yo homie his verse is up can ya vote now thnx ill peep this after u both post
. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED - No Reason..
|
IP:
I'm up & awake
Do your thing And I'll make sure to get post tonight *I need 100 characters* ~1~ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP:
Ayo..check it
Sounds like you got yo name from a math game called 'Master Blaster'// Cud picture you on ya knees prayin fa 'mathematical' strength so there'd be no disaster// Embarrissin havin ur face shown up on 'world's most whackest', face all implastered// As soon as I drop this shit, there's no turnin back, my word'll become concrete// Afta this battle he'll be beggin me ta autograph all his 'Walmart' receipts// You're pale as fuck. I swear I couldn't tell if you wuz one of my notebook sheets// Afta-all...i'm gon rip you out, write on ya nd name ya somethin ta signify this defeat// Bitch, I knew this ish wuz over when I saw yo facial expression// By juss that one look i imagined ya sayin "dude, i can only handle on session// My insinuation wuz rite n by tha way you made one whack 1st impression// Iight...ur spit... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED - No Reason..
|
IP:
*straight free*
This dude want me to freestyle like I be givin out freebies I don't do that homes But I do hand out ass whoopins to newbies Talkin shit when your record looks just a bad as mine Make your face look just as bad as your spine When you’re gettin raped by black prison inmates Usin your asshole for gymnastics There could be 4 StreeTLegenDs And you still wouldn’t be fantastic I’ll stretch out your limbs behind bearable just to get graphic You could marry 7 women and have 7 children But you still would be considered a faggot So get on your roof with your neck tied up with a shoe lace Then jump Till your life form turns liquid like a can of Mace Sorry about the gay comments You like to cross dress like Norman Bates Thinking he’s a women is how this dudes likes to masturbate Split your penis in half to form it into a clitoris I’m the OMEGA LORD JESUS OF RAP Damn this dude must be illiterate ~1~ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP:
iight..lets get some votes..votes quality...nd thanks to master blaster fo stayin up nd doin ur verse tonite...lol
MasterBlaster: real quick can u vote on my battle wit Punk'D? lol i'm desperate... Anwayz lets get some votes.. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Street Legend will get my vote.
He had a more original verse. didnt rely on violent metaphors to win. VOTE => Street Legend <= sorri i cant poll vote the new system wont allow it cauz i dont have 100 posts but im workin on it. but could u vote here if u can. text votes r alrite but poll votes betta. have a laugh. http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...=&postid=409299 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Like Whoa...
|
IP:
^^^^^^^^^^
What r u talking about Cypher??????????/ Metahpors are essential to battling, as well as wordplay::: ^^^^ Both things u lacked Street... Master Blaster: metas and wp were decent, stronger punches VOTE: Master Blaster |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED - No Reason..
|
IP:
Can I UP this...*I don't know*
The poll system is all fucked up It's tied anyway 1 - 1 ~peace~ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
BLASTER IS A DIRT BAG FAGET BUT HE WON HIS VERSE WAS REAL BATTLE RAP TEXT THE OTHER WASNT EVEN CLOSE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP:
iight...uppin...c'mon ppl lets get some more votes...
*Damn...havin more than 100 characters in yo replies/messages* give us explanations then poll vote i'll hit ur thread if u hit this one.. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Straight Savage.
|
IP:
liked both verses so im not really gonna vote on this shit, but check out my open mic pieces, lookin for feedback on that
__________________
Only God can judge me, Who THE FUCK IS YOU?! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
streetlegend got it tygter shit dog
poll vote street legend Bitch, I knew this ish wuz over when I saw yo facial expression// By juss that one look i imagined ya sayin "dude, i can only handle on session// My insinuation wuz rite n by tha way you made one whack 1st impression// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
|
IP:
Yo, firestarter u didn't poll vote...plz do so mayn...i need them votes...Skiddlez: Juss break it down into categories...
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP:
I'll Make This Quick.....VOte Goes To Master Blaster For Better Wordplay And Punches........But Let Me Say This......StreetLegend..........Ur Whack As Hell...........Read The Rules.......NO RECYCLIN!!!!...............Most Of UR Verse U Said Against LyricalMethod.......If Yall DOn't Believe Me Read It URself..............Ur Whack...........Vote=Master Blaster............1
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|