RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-03, 12:14 PM   #1
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
WarLord ---->vs<---- BLuNT-Mc

IP:

20 line max.. 10 line min
normal voting rules
all poll votes must be explained..
first to 5 wins
3-0 ko.. 5-0 toe tagged (<-- u dead son )
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-07-03, 12:37 PM   #2
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

Beat= Biggie Smalls "Dead Wrong"

you couldn't have a good chord if you were a fender.// <---fender guitars
you better learn to put weight on the bars, 'cause dawg I'm-a bench presser.//
lift you over my head and drop you, still compared to the sound you make the beat sounds better.//
ya words like aged chedder, if it don't get worse, it only gets better,//
but at the moment you not even a contender.//
I bend-yer neck back 'till it snaps and still ya heads not as crooked as mine, ever...//
I'm like lined ledger, I define the borders in ya sentence.//
a menace.. evil and mal-nourished, hungry, but your lyrics so empty I couldn't feed of your verses.//
how you expect to grow if your seeds not even planted, get down to earth kid.//
I'm firmly rooted like an evergreen, natural beauty un-like your synthetic schemes.//
sympathetic pleas, warlord's down on his knees.//
his-majesty's crown's being handed to me, as I spread my merkings like a rampid disease.//
yo, I'm a tarus so I trample your keys, they not up to code so they sweat shop-factory steez.//
the only thing you good for is waxing my jeep....
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-07-03, 12:37 PM   #3
Spittin Quik
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

good shit man
ill post when this kat drops
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:45 PM   #4
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer
 
BlUnT-MC's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,637
From: ScarBorouGh
IP:

okay, you said you were gonna post today 'cause you forgot about our last battle.. wtf, did u forget about this one too or you have to go pre-write your shit or somethin'.. HURRY UP
__________________
Authentik Intelligence
Send a message via AIM to BlUnT-MC  
Old 05-07-03, 05:08 PM   #5
alldig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

you didn't set the battle up properly...next time click "submit a battle" when you post a new thread. CLOSED.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.