RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
addlibb 0 0%
The-Legacy 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-03, 09:47 PM   #1
The-Legacy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
The-Legacy VS AddLibb

IP:

10 lines
usual rules

Spit as soon as poss

Go
 
Old 06-02-03, 09:51 PM   #2
The-Legacy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I'm bored now

I flip Trip's, his lip’s ripped. Leavin with life is a perk.
Couldn’t “apply pressure” teachin how barometers work.
I’m harmin this jerk. My rips’ll kill, this kid should chill.
He must be fallin sick, this punk bitch is trippin he’s ill
I’m spittin wit skill. Einstein couldn’t outwit my tricks
Hiding in walls is the only way you’d make me “hit the bricks”
No return, one look at me’ll leave ya mattress in stains
Scatter remains. All I need’s this rhyme to scatter your brains.
You look bad chump, and seem to be weighed down with fatigue
Cause like a rebel in baseball, I’m just “outta your league”
 
Old 06-02-03, 10:04 PM   #3
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

i wRap around ya with swollen lines, you spit too much ass with ya colon rhymes//
i package guns foldin' nines, ya sour with lil juice flow like u was holdin' limes//
smokin' rights with spoken writes, Im above the board well u trying to touch the rim//
mouth full of foot like u munch on tims,the leg with no arms trying to punch with Libb//
i crunch ya limbs, this battle im bored with, i could easily win just with a chorus//
my hooks are horrid, Legacy u cant connect a hit if i was at the other end of ya cord bitch//
i'll blaze this like Portland, trying to become champ; im smackin ya quest bitch//
applause like im clappin ya best spit, u go unheard like u rappin' to deaf kids.. //(huh?, wut?)
u text shyt, i wreck this ripping u to pieces like u was paper confetti//
I got you wit nine lines and you think ya ready...............LOL
 
Old 06-02-03, 11:17 PM   #4
Whitekid
BANNED For Freeposting
 
Whitekid's Avatar
 
Posts: 39
From: wouldn't you like to know
IP:

I'm just a WhiteKid who cant vote
I need more post. I thought both did good though
Hit my battle against Consequence
Aigh't
I'm Out
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Old 06-02-03, 11:18 PM   #5
wENOL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

VOTES!http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...3621#post493621 vote plz i need some votez
!!!!!!!!
VOTES HERE NEED 1 VOTE TO SEE WHO WINNED
 
Old 06-03-03, 08:24 AM   #6
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

^^^^Dont do that you herb's

Uppin

.................................................. ...............................
 
Old 06-03-03, 09:58 AM   #7
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

Uppin DDDDDDAAAAAMMMMMMM You all sleepers

.................................................. ............................
 
Old 06-03-03, 10:02 AM   #8
illest_emcee
BANNED For D/R Himself
 
Posts: 290
From: none of your motherfuckin business BITCH!!
IP:

hit my shit up against 2xtreme. i'll return da fava. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to illest_emcee  
Old 06-03-03, 11:17 AM   #9
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

Uppin ^^^^^ Dont be doin that shit you Herb

C'mon lets get some proper votes............................................. ......
 
Old 06-03-03, 12:12 PM   #10
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

Stop fuckin sleepin

i'll hit you up

.................................................. .................................................. .
 
Old 06-03-03, 03:18 PM   #11
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 
Old 06-07-03, 08:05 AM   #12
The-Legacy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Uppin

^^^^

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.