RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Rap Slayer 5 100.00%
G UNIT BROOKLYN 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-03, 08:38 PM   #1
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
Posts: 839
Rap Slayer vs G UNIT BROOKLYN

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Rap Slayer
I battle you
front lines no dickryders
no crew votes and honest votes G's ( read the battles voters please)
I need this battle and 15 lines exact now you I spit first and no feeding set it up now
I dont give shit about your record
Gone

LOOK I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ACCEPTED THIS SHIT WHEN THE CALL-OUT WASNT MEANT FO U BUT OKAY
YOU DROP 1ST
I DONT GIVE A SHIT HOW MANY LINES YOU DO MINES'LL BE BREIF
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-05-03, 08:39 PM   #2
NewPort
Banned: Permanent
 
NewPort's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,549
IP:

yo G-Unit, i'll put in my vote if you just hit this up
real quick dawg...thanks..................................... ...... - one

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...?threadid=54395
 
Old 06-05-03, 08:43 PM   #3
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon
 
Ace Of Spades's Avatar
 
Posts: 868
From: unknown
IP:

what the hell is this?!
a complete newbie vs one of the top ten
im sorry g unit but i don't
think his gonna battle you
so don't count on it dog
Peace
^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 06-05-03, 08:59 PM   #4
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
Posts: 839
IP:

DAMN WHY THE FUCK HE COME IN MY CHRIT CALL OUT & TALK SHIT
I HATE TALKERS::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 06-06-03, 01:25 AM   #5
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 34
From: Gone
IP:

yo, don't listen to Ace
alright im checkin in right
now, im gonna spit first
but lets get my rules straight:
10 lines max
no feeding
no h/c/d votes
u must spit 20 minutes after me
or this doesn't count(i'll keep track)
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 01:33 AM   #6
Coast
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

G Unit, come on man, u top 10 dawg.......... why u gonna rape the new kid........... and Rap Slayer, i thought u said u wanted a newbie battle........ u just dug ur own grave in this 1 playa
 
Old 06-06-03, 01:36 AM   #7
Feeble Minded.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54325


vote there plz g-unit...ill hit this up fair "obvious ur gona rape the newbie...."
thanks....
i should be top ten soon!!!
 
Old 06-06-03, 01:54 AM   #8
Marcianno
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo.. plz vote on my battle vs MC PAT:: its hot..}

.................................................. ................................
.................................................. ............
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:44 PM   #9
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 34
From: Gone
IP:

Yo I hate dickryders
This dicks over here think that I have no chance so spit first
so I can see what i'll get raped with.
spit now, I'll spit later as soon as I can.
people who want favors return, shut the fu**
up bi**es and this ai'nt the page to do this
Gone
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:47 PM   #10
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 34
From: Gone
IP:

Forget this 30 lines maxed fool
I'll slay this one for you
Spit now
Gone
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:48 PM   #11
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick
 
Posts: 323
From: --
IP:

Ill Drop My Vote Soon As You Drop Your Verses...

Hit This Up Witta Fair Vote Fo Me
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54746
 
Old 06-06-03, 03:52 PM   #12
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 34
From: Gone
IP:

aigh't
but at least we got some decent voters
Not bi***es who like to reurn favors against
someone who can't vote
You made an example Noiz
Gone

Ps: I'll be on later in a ehile to spit
 
Old 06-06-03, 04:02 PM   #13
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick
 
Posts: 323
From: --
IP:

If G Votes For Me And He Has A Bad Verse Than I Would Vote For You..m Asking Him To Hit Up My Battle, Not Vote..
 
Old 06-06-03, 04:06 PM   #14
Marcianno
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo .. i beleive u know lots bout rap and shit...

please check out my battle vs Noiz......
thanks....
read it carefully...

peaceee...................
 
Old 06-06-03, 05:30 PM   #15
Rap Slayer
BANNED: Cheater
 
Rap Slayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 34
From: Gone
IP:

hey yo I'd check your battle
but it It wouldn't matter G
I cant vote
so I'll just check it out
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gone
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.