![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| Mexicano |
|
0 | 0% |
| Taktik |
|
5 | 100.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
fuCKYou
|
Taktik Vs Mexicano
IP:
10-15 lines
no c/dr/h votes I spit first in a second (sorry for the delay internet went down and I nearly threw the fuckin piece of garbage in the wall) Hit ya up soon, hope ya ready to loose |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP:
MEXICANO IS SHUT DOWN.............
tragically, spit magically, all "positives" like broken batteries::::battle me? served werds and "burnt" worse then "7 calories"// lyrical razors hit abrubtly, retired like Hall of Fame Inducties:::::feelin bad, take 15 and go buy, "How to spit for dummies!"// opening tip, I'm "Elton Brand", gettin the "upper hand":::::::hitz rip your retinas, eyes roll back, now you can read "AMBULANCE"//(ECNALUBMA) like 2 kids on a cliff, you die "when push comes to shove":::::your like retards playin "nintendo", cuz I'm always a "level above"// you tremblin'~cuz, I spit flows from the "heart", it's like"venomous~blood":::::batter's up, spittin' "phatter" then your grandfather's gut// AK "sprays" like "lispy slurrin" kids with "braces"::::::Taktik "always fresh" like "Lay's" is, face it, your record like your bones, I "break it"// kill you and play as OJ, "it ain't my fault!!!!"::::: unk rappers get~a~clappin' cuz I got this shit "locked" like a "bankvaults"//I'm the pepper yous like salt, I've got "kicks" while you don't::::::"T"aktik "K"ills "O"pponents, acronym to show your "TKO"// They goin play~a~reply yo, see your soul leave your body whole::::got as many losses than you got "votes" on this poll// play it like elder white folks, " Can't beleive he's goin to say this...::::replay it, see more "green O's" then the whole damn "Matrix"// Look to the heavens no more, me rappin enhances this sport::::demandin some more, leave victims buried, no trace, no more// Mexicano, spits shit like "burst ceptic tanks"::::leave ya' mind blank, your rhymes rank like above 100, rhymes stank// Your spanish, soon banished, time I brutalize ya mind::::try and rap but you can't, "dot" T's and "cross" ya I's// Catch you by surprise, towered like "Ming" over "Franchise":::be wise when you battle, caught off gaurd like "downed flies"// The ill killer called tha,Taktik, train~of~thought alters::::spit shells at your ankles, Mexi left dancin the "salsa"// |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
ok alright
This nigga'z on his last food stamp, now he's talkin' bad/ Actin' like he got some talent, he don't, that's just sad// This fad you're chasin' called the rap game is beyond your grasp/ How in the hell you gonna jump in somethin' kickin' your ass?// It's done passed you, you write eight lines and think you're the king?/ Bitch sit the @#%$ back down and let me take ov'r the ring// An Emcee is all I see when I look at your mug/ You actin' like lil' Romeo when he do his shoulder shrug// Now I'll say straight up, ain't got no guns, don't need 'em, my rhymes are tight/ But it seems like you need to have one when you go sleep at night// What, you scared someone's gonna shoot you while in your bed?/ Nigga, you live in North Dakota, shut that hole in yo' head// That's what I said, I'm tired of hearin' you talkin stupid @#%$/ You think the KKK is bad? Wait till I take my lil' trip// To the studio, burn a track and give it a whirl/ Oh, wait, I dun forgot, my music's already circlin' the world// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Yo TakTik took this shit. Better punch lines, wordplay and all round better verse
poll vote = TakTik |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED For D/Ring
|
IP:
vote taktik- better punches and beter wordplay, yo mexicano when you goona set this shit up or do you want me too, or are you scared like tha bitch you are............................................... .................................................. ...............................pussy
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
|
IP:
you said you were gonna set up bitch............................................. ............................
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED For D/Ring
|
IP:
look again in bitch slapped and read slowly so you can understand it.....Dumbass.................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yo hit up this battle,, brabbit vs rydogg an ill return the favour an hit up ur shit aight an thats a promise..
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...5040#post505040 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP:
UPPIN 4 VOTES PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
taktik took this 4 beta flow n punches! close tho gud battle!
vote=taktik return the favour in my battle wiv consiquence |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED - Pink Slipped
|
IP:
taktik, very ill verse. props to mexicano, he came out well but taktik defeated him. lots of ill punches, especially from takitk's behalf
VOTE ---> taktik someone poll me up at http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54145 |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED
|
IP:
taktik won this one allround better than the other cat......
hit my battle against DW and return the faovur like u said poll vote = takik |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP:
UPPIN ppl, one more votes and case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
taktik definitely won this
ill polll vote when you go vote on this..give an honest vote..... http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54778 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
fuCKYou
|
IP:
XPLICIT RTN DA FAVOR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPPIN 4 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11
|
||
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|